The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I sincerely hope we go nowhere near him, over-rated mink.

He is definitely not a mink - comes across really well on the radio and sportscene. Would be a cracking signing. Him and Rooney upfront, Mcginn and Hayes on the wings with Pawlett and Flood in the middle. That's pretty much the treble wrapped up right there.

He is definitely not a mink - comes across really well on the radio and sportscene. Would be a cracking signing. Him and Rooney upfront, Mcginn and Hayes on the wings with Pawlett and Flood in the middle. That's pretty much the treble wrapped up right there.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Thompson? I've never seen McGowan on Sportscene... :unsure2:

He's been arrested on more than one occasion for assaulting Police officers and, well, he looks like Paul McGowan. He's got that archetypal weegie fetal alcohol syndrome look to him.

I think he has passed that nonsense tbh. I am loving his celebration after he scores goals, the shocked face and the hand over the mouth. Brilliant way to give it back after taking a power of abuse. The sumo celebration at Pittodrie that he got booked for was utterly ludicrous.

Good to see players giving a bit of stick back to the fans as well as doing the business on the pitch to back it up.

I think there's some confusion here, I'm talking about Paul McGowan- John McVeigh is a tosser reject but it's been tangled up in this Boyd chat.

I'd love for us to sign Boyd, but I don't see it happening.

I think there's some confusion here, I'm talking about Paul McGowan- John McVeigh is a tosser reject but it's been tangled up in this Boyd chat.

I'd love for us to sign Boyd, but I don't see it happening.

I was on about Boyd. McGowan is indeed a mink.

This is how rumours get started....

BozDSvJIIAEpREl.jpg

I like the statement on the screen

"with you at all times - its against the law"

utterly tremendous slogan