The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 3/23/2018 at 07:41, kingjoey said:

Typical Aberdeen fan comment.  If you just buy a season ticket, then it is a price freeze. If you’re patient enough to wait for the details of  AberDNA to be announced and then decide whether it’s for you or not, it’s still a price freeze, but you may voluntarily agree to give Aberdeen FC some more of your cash.......or not.

2qcjp20.jpg

If this info is correct which someone posted in twitter/afc-chat

I'm a  season ticket, black and gold and RedTV subscriber and if correct then I will be paying about £80 more than last season.  Can't see much interest having to pay £144 or £216 on top of season ticket. 

Edited by betting competition

2qcjp20.jpg
I'm a  season ticket, black and gold and RedTV subscriber and if correct then I will be paying about £80 more than last season.  Can't see much interest having to pay £144 or £216 on top of season ticket. 

They’re not really pitching it at folk like yourself though are they. You’re doing your bit.
Isn’t it about making some extra cash from non season ticket holders etc?

28 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

They’re not really pitching it at folk like yourself though are they. You’re doing your bit.
Isn’t it about making some extra cash from non season ticket holders etc?

I think it is replacing Black and Gold membership from last season so think it is pitching at folk like me.  I am hearing that certain supporters club/fans are getting to pick their membership numbers of this AberDNA - i do think this is wrong

For those that are not season tickets I wonder if it is replacing the Stand Free membership which was a decent deal this season if so it is £10 to £144 : https://www.afc.co.uk/tickets/stand-free-membership/  

Edited by betting competition

I think it is replacing Black and Gold membership from last season so think it is pitching at folk like me.  I am hearing that certain supporters club/fans are getting to pick their membership numbers of this AberDNA - i do think this is wrong
For those that are not season tickets I wonder if it is replacing the Stand Free membership which was a decent deal this season if so it is £10 to £144 : https://www.afc.co.uk/tickets/stand-free-membership/  

Didn’t realise the B&G was ending.

4 hours ago, betting competition said:

2qcjp20.jpg

why have they included the bottom 3? :lol: