The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 hours ago, jim999 said:

The fella from Orkney with the over exaggerated accent on Radio Scotland reckons Milne is asking for dough in the bank up front to even allow sevco to speak to Derek.
That’s probably been the hold up, persuading another director to pony up with yet another soft loan.

Probably trying to persuade the Dons to accept £1000 p/m for 800 months.

3 hours ago, McG said:

Tony Docherty is the hold up here, he doesn't want to go to rangers and I don't think he is wanted there either, McInnes is desperate for him to join him though.

I don't think it is I think it is the Rangers that is playing a game here to disrupt us and so far its work. I think if Rangers have approached us then we give them a deadline to pay cash by tonight to speak to our manager or they won't be able to speak to Derek McInnes until after the Dundee game.  

We all know the media is controlled by either Celtic or Rangers fans but the campaign to get McInnes has been disgraceful including those in the bbc who again yesterday gave some more air time to a ex-rangers player - where is the balance? 

Edited by betting competition

9 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I don't think it is I think it is the Rangers that is playing a game here to disrupt us and so far its work. I think if Rangers have approached us then we give them a deadline to pay cash by tonight to speak to our manager or they won't be able to speak to Derek McInnes until after the Dundee game.  

We all know the media is controlled by either Celtic or Rangers fans but the campaign to get McInnes has been disgraceful including those in the bbc who again yesterday gave some more air time to a ex-rangers player - where is the balance? 

McInnes has had plenty of opportunities to kill this stone dead, he hasn't. I hate the football media in this country especially guys like Chris McLaughlin but he has only been reporting what his sources have been telling him, even after your chairman and McInnes spoke out, he has stuck by it all this time because it appears he is right. 

It has been a a farce though but you wouldn't expect anything less from Sevco.

15 hours ago, akredz said:

he did say " indefinite"   ,  it might be Sheerin for ever..............

Sheerin then, Sheerin now, Sheerin for ever...

And with a name like "Sheerin", he'd be perfect for us!

Edited by Jacksgranda

58 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Don't feel sorry for McInnes at all in this situation, he has had chance after chance to put an end to it all by saying he wasn't interested in the rangers job but he didn't and he has let it rumble on, the guy is a snake.

Don't feel sorry for McInnes at all in this situation, he has had chance after chance to put an end to it all by saying he wasn't interested in the rangers job but he didn't and he has let it rumble on, the guy is a snake.

I love the notion that a cast iron denial would have stopped the whole West Coast press in their tracks and killed it stone dead.

These rats hate us and are in their element seeing the effect their twisted campaign had on us.

If McInnes is enough of a c**t to go to Sevco, he’d be enough of a c**t to pay lip service to the fans and issue false guarantees too.

Words mean f**k all.

14 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

I love the notion that a cast iron denial would have stopped the whole West Coast press in their tracks and killed it stone dead.

These rats hate us and are in their element seeing the effect their twisted campaign had on us.

If McInnes is enough of a c**t to go to Sevco, he’d be enough of a c**t to pay lip service to the fans and issue false guarantees too.

Words mean f**k all.

It wouldn't have killed it, but it would surely have calmed it down.

If he's as much of an Aberdeen man as he claims, if he truly sees his future with us, he should have and would have said he wasn't interested. 

Couldn't have been a more subtle "put up or shut up" statement if they'd tried. Hope Aberdeen fans are prepared for another week of hounding from the media before Rangers up their up by a tenner

Worth noting this has come days after another loan hit Rangers, all but confirming they have absolutely no money in the bank.

Yip. This in spades.
Call their bluff. They have no money. Another soft loan required from a gullible *** twat.
Least the Dons are fighting their corner.