The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Interesting also to note that Niall McGinn hasn't been given up on yet. Seems to be a lack of offers from English clubs for him up to now. Could we see a return like Murray Davidson did at St Johnstone?

On another note, another objection lodged by the No Kingford group. Got a nasty feeling this is heading the way of Bellfield and Loirston. Is there anyway of decoupling the stadium and training ground so we can get the training ground through there?

Interesting also to note that Niall McGinn hasn't been given up on yet. Seems to be a lack of offers from English clubs for him up to now. Could we see a return like Murray Davidson did at St Johnstone?

On another note, another objection lodged by the No Kingford group. Got a nasty feeling this is heading the way of Bellfield and Loirston. Is there anyway of decoupling the stadium and training ground so we can get the training ground through there?

Murray Davidson had other issues with brought him back to McDiarmid, beyond a lack of options.

I'd like to see Greg Stewart at Pittodrie and I'd like the Dees to be a bit more upset about it. Not too much, just a smidge more than indicated so far.

As far as the stadium goes, i'm already resigned to this being a rolling clusterfuck, the less said about Aberdeen politics the better. 

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Does JMO like Nickelback? I thought he was a guid c**t!

Worse than his love of Blair IMO.

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'd like to see Greg Stewart at Pittodrie and I'd like the Dees to be a bit more upset about it. Not too much, just a smidge more than indicated so far.

As far as the stadium goes, i'm already resigned to this being a rolling clusterfuck, the less said about Aberdeen politics the better. 

Worse than his love of Blair IMO.

Im not upset, he is shite without Hemmings.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Im not upset, he is shite without Hemmings.

See, that's just not doing it for me at all, must do better.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Beautiful.

17-18_away_kit_adam.jpg

While Adam is of course gorgeous and his fair complexion really does suit the colour, I'm just not there yet. It's fucking blue.