The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

If anyone isn’t behind him then they’ll need to get over it.

He’s never going there in a million years now, through his own choosing. How that came about I don’t give a f**k.

Everyone, manager included, needs to improve on what’s been seen so far this season. We HAVE to use this to galvanise us.

52 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

After the last two weeks, Derek McInnes is going to have to win a cup competition to win the fans totally back. Nothing less. Been a total lack of professionalism shown and it can only be forgiven totally by success.

Delightful to get it right up the media like.

Agree to some extent but the end result is that McInnes has chosen to stay at the Dons over the prospect of a lot more money at Ibrox. It's far from an ideal situation and the last couple of weeks have been awful as a Dons fan but at the end of the day, we have McInnes and the H*ns are seething. Any suggestion that the support have turned on Derek will show Rangers and the media that they've rattled and divided us. It's not ideal and Derek has some making up to do to win back some fans but we need to galvanise, starting tomorrow at Dens. 

28 minutes ago, Reina said:

Anyone know what concomitant means?

concomitant

ADJECTIVE

formal 
  • Naturally accompanying or associated.

‘she loved travel, with all its concomitant worries’

‘concomitant with his obsession with dirt was a desire for order’
    More example sentences
    Synonyms

NOUN

formal 
  • A phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.

‘he sought promotion without the necessary concomitant of hard work’

You  sheep are a laugh.As a neutral he has turned down a club with at least 3  times the average  attendance to yours, so that equates to more cash.Simples.Nuggets  even  questioning him being interested.Christ I remember QOS beating u in Scottish Cup semi final.Fantastic game,fair do's all the Dons fans I met after game accepted defeat honourably.

Congrats for showing Sevco2012 up again for being penniless arseholes who live in the past.  They  done the same with Jamie Walker, all talk and pressure through Traynor's media lackeys but when it comes to it, they don't have the money.

5 hours ago, the philosopher said:

You  sheep are a laugh.As a neutral he has turned down a club with at least 3  times the average  attendance to yours, so that equates to more cash.Simples.Nuggets  even  questioning him being interested.Christ I remember QOS beating u in Scottish Cup semi final.Fantastic game,fair do's all the Dons fans I met after game accepted defeat honourably.

How very philosophical of you.