Deeks a dandy, no a ***.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

I’m glad I’m no a billy I’m a Don
I’m glad I’m no a billy
I’m no so fucking silly

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

I don't think too many Dons fans would be upset if McInnes left. It's just Rangers they can't stomach. They are cock a hoop because he has just gave a GIRFUY to Rangers. But football is littered with managers who do the opposite to what they say. Let's see what happens.

really? Best manager since Alex Ferguson and for one I would be gutted if he leaves as we won't get anyone near the quality of him as a manager.  It must be the first time in about 20 years we actually have players that come to the club because of the manager as they woudn't come with our current training facilties. 

Edited by betting competition

27 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

I don't think too many Dons fans would be upset if McInnes left. It's just Rangers they can't stomach. They are cock a hoop because he has just gave a GIRFUY to Rangers. But football is littered with managers who do the opposite to what they say. Let's see what happens.

Utter baseless pish. Did you miss the celebrations on here when DM knocked back Sunderland in the Summer? 

Nonsense

really? Best manager since Alex Ferguson and for one I would be gutted if he leaves as we won't get anyone near the quality of him as a manager.  It must be the first time in about 20 years we actually have players that come to the club because of the manager as they woudn't come with our current training facilties. 

I think Alex Smith could argue about the best since Fergie.
He signed some cracking players and had us playing some really good fitba.
That Hateley assault and the start to the next season shouldn't be the way he's judged.
Willie didn't too bad either

You don't really believe that do you?
Personally I think McInnes would be open to joining Rangers in the summer.

I maybe should’ve qualified this a bit.
I think a lot of Dons fans would be disappointed. I try not to use the word upset as that’s dramatic. Nothing to do with Sevco as they are on their knees but at losing Mccinnes full stop.
If he goes there I think he’s nuts but he is an intelligent guy.

I maybe should’ve qualified this a bit.
I think a lot of Dons fans would be disappointed. I try not to use the word upset as that’s dramatic. Nothing to do with Sevco as they are on their knees but at losing Mccinnes full stop.
If he goes there I think he’s nuts but he is an intelligent guy.

I'd agree that he is no mug and if he turned down Sunderland because it's a basket case then he would surely turn down Rangers. But the pull of a club he previously played with and the lure of being the man to turn them round may be too strong (if he is offered it, of course)

I'd agree that he is no mug and if he turned down Sunderland because it's a basket case then he would surely turn down Rangers. But the pull of a club he previously played with and the lure of being the man to turn them round may be too strong (if he is offered it, of course)

I get all that but how much of a pull are this rangers outfit these days? If they had money, and as we are continually told he is the main target, why has no approach been made?
The best he can achieve in league terms at Aberdeen is second and he is lauded. The best he can achieve at rangers in its current state is also second and he’ll eventually be a failure for that. He may also be the guy who is at the helm when Celtic get 10 on the bounce ?

27 minutes ago, scoobles said:

That Hateley assault and the start to the next season shouldn't be the way he's judged.

Can't agree with this.

With the players at his disposal and where the club was at that time  Smith should have had Aberdeen seriously challenging every season. That run of 12 wins from 13 that propelled us to the Ibrox decider was despite Smith rather than because of him IMO. His cowardice in the title decider, opting for 4-4-2 when 4-3-3 had got us into that position, defined him.

Can't agree with this.
With the players at his disposal and where the club was at that time  Smith should have had Aberdeen seriously challenging every season. That run of 12 wins from 13 that propelled us to the Ibrox decider was despite Smith rather than because of him IMO. His cowardice in the title decider, opting for 4-4-2 when 4-3-3 had got us into that position, defined him.

Nonetheless Alex Smith won two trophies which at the moment is more than Del has won. Silverware is success and despite being a shitebag, Smith has more.

Can't agree with this.

That decider is an absolute watershed to me. Sliding Doors moment.

20 years of shite followed.