The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Not sure if this has been discussed on the thread.

The Aberdeen For All initiative that allows Dons fans with a few bob to spare help others to get season tickets by chipping in to buy them is the coolest thing in football.

This makes us officially the greatest club in the world.

Agreed it's very good I've donated a couple of times, would be interested to see the results of it soon.

23 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41638169

Scott Wright signed up until 2021. Good news. 

Top news, hopefully the same for McKenna now. Quite a few promising youngsters out of contract at the end of the season, will be interesting to see who gets a new deal.

Other priority is obviously getting McLean to sign on again.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:06, Kneetrembler said:

The Aberdeen For All initiative that allows Dons fans with a few bob to spare help others to get season tickets by chipping in to buy them is the coolest thing in football.

More than just a club...

(Or, Hibs' case, a club club...)

Bloody commies!

An excellent idea to be fair. It feels amazing to have an ambitious club that is well run both on and off the park.

Great time to be a dandy!

Delighted to hear about Wright extending his contract. Think he's just going to get better and better... and my loon got a wee hug from him after a friendly against Buckie Thistle and still he never stops talking about it. :lol::rolleyes:

I watched James Madison on the TV playing for Norwich yesterday. He had a very good game, scored a really neat, well finished goal. The way the commentators were speaking about him, he is their main man. 

I still reckon Ryan Christie is a better player though. 

16 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

McInnes just confirmed in his press conference that Kenny Mclean is leaving at the end of the season.

I have to say that surprises me...I thought he had already left

Can I just wish him all the success of his erstwhile and future team mate Ryan Jack

:whistle

He'll be a big loss.

No doubt a large portion of our support will write him off as a *** and say he was shite anyway.

An on form Kenny McLean is a huge asset to us. He does have too many anonymous games for us but I'm grateful to have him.

NB all of this to be null and void the day he holds a scarf above his head at ibrox.

On his day he is fantastic, took some time to get going but he was a standout player for me last season where he stepped into his role which was needed as Jack had been fading away for 18 months.

Not irreplaceable though.

I wonder if Derek is dangling a carrot to see if anyone will come in for him in January. Weigh up what we'd get for him plus savings on wages against what contribution we can expect in the 2nd half of the season. Teams would know that we wouldn't drive too hard a bargain to get something for him after  paying a 6-figure sum. Would have to be a team who really need to turn their fortunes round mid-season...................