The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 minutes ago, gkneil said:

where is Meekings now? I thought he was just injured and so hadn't been playing. Or did he leave and has no club??

He's back down south looking for a club closer to his family by all accounts.  His contract wasn't renewed.  I'm guessing he was one of the top earners.

3 hours ago, gkneil said:

Rumours now that Maloney has signed. Source is @BobmartinTips. No idea on how itk he is.

Also hearing we are going to do our final bits of business with ICT and bring in Meekings and Draper.

As Scarf says you are doing it wrong if you are approaching ICT to get Meekings in. Draper, as I've said before on this thread, is the kind of dirty b*****d player you need. From what I've heard ICT are looking to shift higher earners and if there is some truth in this then I think the club would be happy to move him on subject to receiving a decent fee.

5 hours ago, gkneil said:

Rumours now that Maloney has signed. Source is @BobmartinTips. No idea on how itk he is.

Also hearing we are going to do our final bits of business with ICT and bring in Meekings and Draper.

The one thing about Aberdeen is you don't know our targets until the deal is done although sometimes someone like Scott Burns prints it about 3 or 4 hours before it happens. The rest is normally made up on social media and not worth discussing. 

Edited by Milners

Aye, I still think he'll do a job in this league
He'll run rings around dross like Killie, Motherwell and Hearts 

Hey less of the dross matey, I'm confident Killie will be far more competitive than we've been for a long time......

At this point I think the Aberdeen community team is having a bit of fun at the expense of idiots like me that keep checking on twitter for new signings announcements with the amount of crap they're posting on social media that nobody cares about. :lol:

At this point I think the Aberdeen community team is having a bit of fun at the expense of idiots like me that keep checking on twitter for new signings announcements with the amount of crap they're posting on social media that nobody cares about. :lol:

Eh? Texo Drone is a legend and always will be. Long live Tex.