The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

28 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Good een!

Imagine Stewarty signing cheques for £2M...ROFL

Dinna laugh min!

The unfortunate thing is, that's exactly what he used to do.  Paul Bernard anyone!  Billy Dodds and a wedge of cash for Robbie Winters!

Those years of folly crippled us for nearly two decades.

Aberdeen came closer than most people know to doing a Motherwell, Dundee or DeadRangers.

Wiggy had to think fast circa 2000 to keep us liquid.

Yours

aDONis

Celebrating that the runner up is staying put.[emoji38] If he had been any good, he would have won the league when Delia was in charge of the Celtic. 

You're celebrating signing Scott Allan tbf

"Since the first day I arrived at Pittodrie, my biggest gripe has been the lack of training facilities and, with progress at last on that front, it's something I am keen to see through to its conclusion".

"The delivery of these training and Community facilities are vital, for helping retain our top players, attracting new players to the Club, the development of our young players, and equally importantly enable us to play a far greater role in the wider community. I sincerely hope everyone across the Region can pull together to help develop these facilities".

"The recent investment in the Club from Dave Cormack, who has rejoined the Board, now puts us in an even healthier situation financially and that will allow us to be in a position to take the Club to the next stage. We have improved season on season and that is not something I'm planning on changing."