The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Story goes McInnes has offered his resignation, and its been rejected. He remains keen to leave Aberdeen due to a difference in what sort of budget he should be getting.

Alex Neil has already been sounded out by Aberdeen to gauge his interest.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth. I knew there was a reason I'd stopped looking in here. 

Wait until you find out Hayes and Shinnie are apparently the two players he wants to take with him..

If and it's an IF DM goes

As stated previously I think Alex Neil should be our number 1 target.

But, he has no interest at all coming back to Scotland citing our lack of facilities and youth budget as the biggest reason.

But he's still out a job so who knows. Fingers crossed.

If McInnes does move to Sunderland - and I hope he doesn't - I would quite like to see us look overseas for a new manager. None of the obvious candidates in Scotland particularly excite me, and I think Neil will be holding out for another chance in England. 

Will Milne go for the cheap option as standard ?

Tommy Wright

Derek Adams

Paul Hartley

Attendances which are *ahem disappointing at the moment will get worse with these immediately. Already fans worried it could be one of these three.

Has to be Alex Neill and if not Michael O'Neill or even take a huge punt on Jack Ross. Just anyone but not Wright or Adams.

No but I don't trust Milne. Those 3 are just examples of what I envisage is going through his head. He got lucky with Derek.

Paterson

Calderwood

McGhee

Brown

He has history.

Saturday post match was strange. So many Dons fans stayed behind. We were all upset at the result and also wanted to show our appreciation at the effort the players gave despite losing.

Deep down we knew that was the end of an era, the break up of a team on the brink and the realisation this season was the best it's going to get.