The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

16 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Who's our young player of the season then?

I just wouldn't have chosen a player that we have only had for very slightly more than three months, and combined with that, isn't our player. It would have to probably be Scott Wright, which doesn't say a lot about the age of our squad, but that's how it is.

I just wouldn't have chosen a player that we have only had for very slightly more than three months, and combined with that, isn't our player. It would have to probably be Scott Wright, which doesn't say a lot about the age of our squad, but that's how it is.

Scott Wright who's played about 30 mins?

I'm not all for Christie winning it but he's literally the only candidate

32 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Considine :lol: 

I love how other clubs fans consistently take the mick out of Andy Considine, and he is usually our best player when we play said clubs!

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

Christie has done more for the dons than Wright this season. It would have had to have been between Christie and Maddison.

Scott Wright is our player and Christie isn't. Scott Wright has been with us all season, he is the top scorer in the Under 20's, and has been consistently their best player. 

Considine would walk into all the other clubs teams except maybe Celtic at the moment.  Funny thing is, that would only make him the third best left back in Scotland and the 2nd best left back in Aberdeen!

Oh aye, and he's not a grass either.

Yes sir you can boogie.

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

Kenny McLean was my choice but happy with Considine winning. The fact he has picked up Player and Player's Player tells you everything you need to know regarding the season he's had.

Goal of the season could have been any of Christie v Motherwell, McGinn v Dundee or Maddison. No surprise that Maddison got it given that it was a last minute winner against them. My personal favourite just considering the shot was McGinn's one though.

Christie was always going to be young player, but its a reminder on how little we've done for youth this season. Interesting to see how this pans out over the next year given that we have a number of players who will or may leave.

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I love how other clubs fans consistently take the mick out of Andy Considine, and he is usually our best player when we play said clubs!

It doesn't say a lot about Aberdeen when that huddy is winning player of the year, tbqh.

8 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

Considine would walk into all the other clubs teams except maybe Celtic at the moment.  Funny thing is, that would only make him the third best left back in Scotland and the 2nd best left back in Aberdeen!

Oh aye, and he's not a grass either.

Yes sir you can boogie.

aDONis

Lewis Stevenson is better than him.

3 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

6c782a7a6e02af68884c7c31b9f4e669.jpg

Lewis Stevenson career highlights: 

league cup winner 

motm in league cup final

scottish cup winner. 

Championship winner

Andrew Considine: 

League cup winner

dressed as a women once.

Lewis Stevenson career highlights: 

league cup winner 
motm in league cup final
scottish cup winner. 
Championship winner

Andrew Considine: 
League cup winner
dressed as a women once.

What's the Championship?

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

A league title. Something Aberdeen haven't won since the nineteen eighties 

In fairness to Aberdeen they'd need to get relegated to match that feat....