The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

15 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

I think that might be slightly harsh on the fat orange cunt TBH. There's a lot to criticise him for but not sure that's particularly bad.

Eh? Surely the manager should be there for new signings?

Anyway, he's an absolute cretin and I'm delighted he's been found out. 

5 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Why?

Welcome them to the club. Discuss the plans for him and his role in the team. Have an air of professionalism. Make them feel wanted. 

Chalk and cheese from McInnes. Many a player have spoken of McInnes selling them the move or the new contract. He's the first in and the last out at Pittodrie every day too. 

I take it you don't know much about management at any level. 

11 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

No, I've never managed a football team, have you?

Has McInnes been present at every signing we've made?

I've got no idea. But I doubt he's been on the piss in Magaluf either. 

Don't defend Jimmy. He's a cunt.

Edited by shootingboots

This seems to be going down the route of a silly argument:

1) We all know Jimmy was a clown with a fairly unprofessional attitude

2) we don't know the circumstances of the Lee Miller thing, for all we know they could have spoken on the phone with Jimmy giving him a courtesy "look Lee, I'm away for a few days off just now but we can catch up in full when I'm back".

3) Can we please move on from Jimmy fucking Calderwood

I think attendances will go up when Aberdeen first move to their new ground. But the key is keeping the attendances up. Of course having a great football team with fan favourites is important, but the club have got to think of other ways. I think they could really learn from the US and Oz. Soccer games over there are like a mini carnival. They have lots of family orientated activities going on like penalty shoot outs for prizes, selling food and merchandise, music and more. I think it's pretty good.

Solid transport links also cannot be stressed enough. There has to be shuttle buses and they have to be reliable. Grounds I've been to abroad have rail links which are super fast. The club should be running buses and the local council should also be putting buses on. It's not difficult yet in Scotland we seem to utterly fail at providing apt transport options for football.

3 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

I wouldn't call signing a bit of paper then going home my first day on the job TBH. Especially given Lee Miller signed just before midnight IIRC.

I also wouldn't be particularly bothered if I started a new job and my boss was on holiday TBH.

For all we know McInnes hasn't been at every single signing he's made either. It's a bizarre attack on Calderwood TBH.

Ah was it just him signing? I thought it was his first day turning up for training. Fair enough then, I suppose it's a good thing that Jimmy wasn't around while they were negotiating contracts etc

2 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

There a few bars in town that already run shuttle buses to Pittodrie so I imagine this will continue and potentially even increase when we move

There's two bars run one bus and if it's full at the Masada the KGB have to walk :lol:

As a side note, years ago I used to love wake up half cut at Midday in my flat on Rosemount, staggering to the Masada for a few eye openers then getting the coach to Pittodrie

That, is what Football is all about :wub:

Aberdeen Twitter has said that there is some big news coming up. Expecting it's Hayes signing a new deal.

EDIT: That's exactly what it is.

Edited by RiG