The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

That's setting the bar pretty low.

Quite possibly but Dons fans are having a ball right now.
Also AFC and the other teams are no longer playing against a club that's been constantly cheating for years anymore so results would improve I suppose?

*** in inability to comprehend football's appeal without bigotry shocker.

Football is about having fun, and McInnes has made Aberdeen fun to watch again. Of course winning trophies is the goal but at the very least he's made the football an appealing Saturday out. As rational fans, we realise that trophies are very difficult to win, especially in a league with such an imbalance in resources. We're performing above ourselves and loving (just about) every minute of it. Dry yer eyes you *** f**k and enjoy our cup final.

The sheep are having a party and the **** are going bust/crying/getting pumped in Europa League qualifying round 1 by some Belarusian bricklayers/still not getting over their beating at the 2015 Scottish Cup Final.

*** in inability to comprehend football's appeal without bigotry shocker.

Football is about having fun, and McInnes has made Aberdeen fun to watch again. Of course winning trophies is the goal but at the very least he's made the football an appealing Saturday out. As rational fans, we realise that trophies are very difficult to win, especially in a league with such an imbalance in resources. We're performing above ourselves and loving (just about) every minute of it. Dry yer eyes you *** f**k and enjoy our cup final.

Well said sir.

I Fucking Love Being A Dandy!

A decent season despite no trophy. Highlights include beating Sevco at their bit, and a selection of high scoring wins, one of which broke the loonball McGhee which was quite pleasing. This is the best Dons side in 25 or more years and some of the fitba has been a joy to watch.

When you think of the state this club was in, on and off the pitch, for a good chunk of that 25 years, I think a season like this has to be seen as a success.

A decent season despite no trophy. Highlights include beating Sevco at their bit, and a selection of high scoring wins, one of which broke the loonball McGhee which was quite pleasing. This is the best Dons side in 25 or more years and some of the fitba has been a joy to watch.

When you think of the state this club was in, on and off the pitch, for a good chunk of that 25 years, I think a season like this has to be seen as a success.

Couldn't agree more mate. I'm already looking forward to the Europa draw.

Aberdeen got 76 points in the League this season. The highest ever tally from a non OF team. We were 9 points clear of 3rd and 18 points clear of 4th. 

The Celtic team that beat us in the cup final, superseded the best ever league performance by a Diddy club by THIRTY points. Yet Aberdeen gave them a right good game and matched them for long spells. 

This season Aberdeen have done everything they possibly could. This wasn't a decent season. It was a fantastic season. 

Anyone out there know who the little, drunk, ugly p***k with the white polo top who started all the trouble in the Queen's Park Bowling Club yesterday? What an arsehole.
Utterly embarrassing when the old fella working there shouted that the police were on their way, the bar was shut now because of one of your supporters and that we will never be welcomed back. I cringed big time.
Also to the bellend who threw a bottle at the window when an old mannie in his 70's that worked there was trying to calm things down. You are a disgrace.

And to the guy in the bogs who was heard to say that the Inverness Reds were involved in the bother I can promise this is absolutely untrue.
There were roughly 40 Inverness Reds there yesterday and only 4 of them were outside when the nonsense started. I know this as I was one of them.

Really proud of the fans, the team and the display yesterday but the hassle at the bowling club left a stain on the day.