The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Big Marky Reynolds with an undeserved Scotland call-up. Lovely stuff.

I actually laughed out loud when i saw the squad.

Strachan is clueless, Reynolds has been average at best this season.

No Shinnie is also pretty mental, even the mcgregor boy from celtic who has actually been in good form misses out. No doubt the standard call up for john mcginn who has been playing in a league below all year.

7 minutes ago, Mackiemyday said:

I actually laughed out loud when i saw the squad.

Strachan is clueless, Reynolds has been average at best this season.

No Shinnie is also pretty mental, even the mcgregor boy from celtic who has actually been in good form misses out. No doubt the standard call up for john mcginn who has been playing in a league below all year.

Surely to f**k big Liam Lindsay at Thistle deserves a call-up more than our Mark. I mean, he's shipped 11 in the last week, but he's at least got the potential to get better. Not really complaining too hard though, there was a time that I was crying out for Reynolds to be in the Scotland Squad, and he seems a nice dude so I'm pleased for him. Scotland experience can only be a good thing for him when he returns to our team, and its a nice morale boost for the squad pre-cup final.

7 hours ago, Baldie1980 said:

Don't really no much about janko but Christie and GMS most definitely loved GMS while he was a DAB

Janko is a pacy right back, had an absolute shitemare in the second leg of champions league qualifying so Brendan shipped him off to Barnsley on loan.  He's frequently injured but has some skill

Onto the cup final. 

Our lot have decided to break from tradition and head to a Southside pub pre-match, instead of the usual Counting House. What are the the usual haunts, considering we've not booked into any ticketed events. All I really know from around Hampden is Clockwork but as its so close, I'd imagine it'd be rammed. 

Can anyone help a brother out?

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Onto the cup final. 

Our lot have decided to break from tradition and head to a Southside pub pre-match, instead of the usual Counting House. What are the the usual haunts, considering we've not booked into any ticketed events. All I really know from around Hampden is Clockwork but as its so close, I'd imagine it'd be rammed. 

Might be worth at 12.30pm to be at Shed is Red as they are bound to have a few people that don't turn up.

Onto the cup final. 

Church on the hill.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/ryan-christie-im-not-going-rule-return-pittodrie-ive-really-enjoyed-time-aberdeen/
Great read
I don't think the work that is done off the park to ensure Pittodrie is a happy place to work is congratulated enough. 
The Club is run so well these days that I barely recognise it from even 5 years ago

Totally agree.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Frowned upon by the hordes of armed police that will now be present.

Police were casually strolling by folk drinking before the semi, wondered if the laws were relaxed for big games. 

Anyway, Shinnie confirmed as captain on Saturday. 8)