The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Anyone know if he's any good? He's never done anything in his handful of appearances in the first team but he's only played about 5 minutes. Would like to see him feature for 30 mins or so vs Stranraer

I think he played an hour in a game last season, maybe v Dundee at Pittodrie IIRC. He looked very fast and comfortable on the ball. His end product was lacking though. Definitely remember seeing him play and thinking he looked a very decent prospect.

Chris Harvey has shown previously his finger isn't on the pulse as much as he would like to think it is

I'll be absolutely gutted if we lose Hayes, easily our best player 

2 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Chris Harvey has shown previously his finger isn't on the pulse as much as he would like to think it is

I'll be absolutely gutted if we lose Hayes, easily our best player 

I'd be hugely surprised and angered if we were to sell Hayes for anything like £500k.

He has 18 months left on his deal, we're not desperate for a minor cash injection, selling him would put European football at risk, majorly piss off fans and reduce attendances and we couldn't replace him like for like for £500k.  It would make absolutely no sense.