Clyde Fc 2014-15

On the exact same budget as Ferguson has (official from the board )

Hahahaha. What else did they tell you, Santa Claus & the tooth fairy will give you the league title by Xmas??

The board are full of shit but the standard is so bad in this league a decent run of results could put anyone in the playoffs, Clyde included

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ex player in training im told from horse mouth, Training facilties offered but who knows...

One of my all time Favourites and probably got a season or two left in him no probs....

----- --------

Edited : With Correct tab spaces

Paul Shields

Not Carrigan again. 34, was past it at 23. Interesting whats come out about ex-players, one in particular who's only attribute was his heart in my opinion. But fans being fans they come put in raging support of whats obviously now the wrang guy. Hope those who did are happy, extremely popular chants about Jack Ross, Harty, Keogh etc (on comparitive scale of man utd singin about Cantona n Solskjaer, Timothy about Larsson, Liverpool about Fowler etc) were strictly for boozers n cruisers to maintain support for the c***s on the pitch at games. Different story welcoming ex heroes back but....like i said, cushy number no more, toys out the pram. In Bazza i trust 100% more than the fucking last yin!!!

Ex player in training im told from horse mouth, Training facilties offered but who knows...

One of my all time Favourites and probably got a season or two left in him no probs....

----- --------

Edited : With Correct tab spaces

Dusan Bestvina?? Craig O'Reilly?? Andra Ferguson....

Archived