car leasing

Anyone do this? We're looking into it and just wanted to know if something happens to the car like the engine blows or it has major faults who repairs it?

Does the person leasing or do the company that own it repair it?

As far as I know the leasing company do everything. All you do is fill it up, drive it and take it to the garage for it's service or if it needs a repair

That was the deal when my ex had a company car.

the wife has a motability car, which is basically the same , we are covered for mechanical breakdown and engine repairs but obviously if you have a crash and want it repaired then you pay the excess , they get sent to their approved repair centre(bodywork) or main dealership for mechanical repair

the wife has a motability car, which is basically the same , we are covered for mechanical breakdown and engine repairs but obviously if you have a crash and want it repaired then you pay the excess , they get sent to their approved repair centre(bodywork) or main dealership for mechanical repair

Ah thats good my girlfriend has had no luck with cars the focus we just sold had a fucked turbo because it's a shite Peugeot engine and it starves the turbo of oil and it fails. We're not wanting another Car that's gonna cost 2k to fix

I have paid cash for my last 3 cars and with all the money that went on top of that going on maintenance leasing really is the best idea and will be the only option in the next few years as cars are so untrustworthy/ There is no greater misery in life than what i went thru a few years ago when it actually costs you money to get you to work because the car you have keeps fucking up, absolute awful feelings

I have paid cash for my last 3 cars and with all the money that went on top of that going on maintenance leasing really is the best idea and will be the only option in the next few years as cars are so untrustworthy/ There is no greater misery in life than what i went thru a few years ago when it actually costs you money to get you to work because the car you have keeps fucking up, absolute awful feelings

Leasing seems the sensible option. We've lost about 3k this year because of 2 shit cars. Im pissed off I've got to get the bus to college now it fucking infuriates me sitting behind the fat woman that stinks of pish every morning.

Leasing seems the sensible option. We've lost about 3k this year because of 2 shit cars. Im pissed off I've got to get the bus to college now it fucking infuriates me sitting behind the fat woman that stinks of pish every morning.

Its definitely the best option, cars are just like phones nowadays only a bit more expensive

Ah thats good my girlfriend has had no luck with cars the focus we just sold had a fucked turbo because it's a shite Peugeot engine and it starves the turbo of oil and it fails. We're not wanting another Car that's gonna cost 2k to fix

Thanks a fucking bunch for trying to sell it on here, I should have bricked it after all.

Is there a precedent for you taking the sensible option?

The reason garages push to lease cars nowadays, is because it's the best deal for them. I got a new car last year, and the women was shocked that I wanted to buy the car instead of taking out a 3 year lease.

Loads of other makes of cars are using Peugeot and Renault engines just now . They are the best for Euro laws on emissions so other car makers use these instead of trying to build their own .

Thanks a fucking bunch for trying to sell it on here, I should have bricked it after all.

If you set fire to it I would have bought you a few pints. The thing was ready to die I did say in the add something needed replaced :D

Like everything else these days, cars are only built to operate reliably for a few years. My boss recently bought a new company car outright and the salesman was trying to say a lease agreement would be better as after 3 years you could expect big repair bills. He actually laughed at my boss when he said he planned to keep it for 8 years.

I think it comes down to whether or not you do enough miles to justify paying the monthly lease fee. I only do about 2-3k a year so I've got an older car that might require a few hundred quid spent on it once or twice a year, rather than buy or lease a new car and spend £200-400 a month depending on what it is. If I did 12k miles a year then the inevitable extra maintenance costs would maybe justify it.

My girlfriend was gutted at having a £1200 bill for her 2007 Peugeot recently, but to put it into context some of her mates spend 3 times that every year for their new cars.

Never buy a Peugeot, French shite.

Now I'm worried that other cars may have a Peugeot engine, will need to check for that next time I get a car.

Any French car or a car with a French engine should have a white flag attached to the thing.