Bear Grylls - The Island

1320Lichtie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed Ryan is a disaster. Why aren't they eating crabs by the way?

There wouldn't be enough between the 13 of them to make a meal that is if anyone has any, plus have you ever tried picking them off, easier tackling a caiman.

This was a great show.

The one thing that did surprise me was that they didn't try to elect a leader earlier on in the weeks as the first few shows there seemed to lack any organisation. Once they voted for a leader, and got that Rupert to quieten down a bit, things seemed to go much better.

The tantrum from the guy with the long hair was the best when he wandered off and came back with plastic bag full of rubbish.

I'm def. going for season 2 - I'll be down to my boxers and chasing crocodiles about the place before the first camera loses its charge.

• 10 months later...

The Scottish lass has gigantic chebs but annoying as fcuk

Well played. Knew it would be within 5 posts before someone referenced chebs. That was my over-riding feeling watching season 1. It's good but it lacks chebs.

Good to see it only took the men just over 1 series to realise that trying to light a fire with glasses was a good idea.

Enjoyed both episodes. The infighting with the men is quality already. The women were a bunch of whiners from the start, crying before even off the boat. But a little bit of nudity goes a long way to forgive that. Will be interesting to see how they fare.

Interested to see what happens - the clip of the guy wasting himself on the rocks looks intriguing.

Archived