Bear Grylls - The Island

1320Lichtie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That it took them two days to start a fire seemed quite believable to me and their piss looked like mud because they were so dehydrated.

Worth a second look.

A couple of them had glasses on so I was wondering why they didn't use the lens to make a fire? I used to burn many a wee green army man in that fashion.

When watching these types of show, I always like to imagine how I would cope in these situations. Mentally I reckon I would be ok but physically I'm an unfit fat b*****d so would be useless in that regard

You would last the full month
You're an island thriver
Congratulations! You rose to the challenge and would have lasted in style. Your instincts for the best course of action meant you didn't just survive, you actually thrived on the island.

I think I'll apply for the next series.

A couple of them had glasses on so I was wondering why they didn't use the lens to make a fire? I used to burn many a wee green army man in that fashion.

When watching these types of show, I always like to imagine how I would cope in these situations. Mentally I reckon I would be ok but physically I'm an unfit fat b*****d so would be useless in that regard

That's what I thought aswell. They are gonna die a slow painful death :D

What I can't understand it took them hours to start a fire but ther are at least 3people wearing glases with all that Sun why didn't they use them..

Tbf it never crossed my mind.... :lol: hope this programme is genuine it has potential.

You would probably be a lot stronger than most I would think.If you can admit you are over weight you are on a winner straight away .

Archived