Raith Rovers Summer Window 2014

If we had a decent manager, then you're probably right but we don't and Murray won't be punted until at least half way through next season, and that's only if we're in the bottom 2..therefore the only other solution is punt the players that have shown no passion for the club at all this season.

Wheres John McGlynn?

Maybe the problem is that players have no passion or respect for the manager

A distinct possibilty, the players themselves appear to not give a shit what happens on the park, and Bert doesnt seem to mind. Its certainly the same old pattern of familiar failings week in week out.

Personally I wouldn't mind vine joining us in the summer...

He's the only half-decent player in what can only be described as a bombscare of a Morton team

He'd be a super signing if you played him correctly, if you didn't he'd probably be pointless

Not sure what you mean by that but if it's a serious question, then he's at Livingston now..

Yeah it was a serious question.

Wouldn't he go back to raith if offered a chance?

I hope he goes back to raith I rate him as a manager in that league

He got us promoted from the 2nd, then within a whisker of the SPL and a Scottish Cup semi final, so he was no failure, but the fitba was cruel a lot of the time.

PS - I should have added that most of us knew he wouldnt last at Hearts, with his dire anti football.

Most of the team are in Magaluf so I'd hazard a guess any players that have been offered contracts will wait til they're home before deciding their future.

• 2 months later...

If we had a decent manager, then you're probably right but we don't and Murray won't be punted until at least half way through next season, and that's only if we're in the bottom 2..therefore the only other solution is punt the players that have shown no passion for the club at all this season.

Shall we say Christmas?

Archived