Kasabian

I had a search and couldn't find a thread for them which is surprising.

Best band in UK I reckon and absolutely awesome live.

New song Eez-eh getting played on Zane Lowe tonight. It's on Soundcloud just now. Has quite a funky vibe and bit different to previous stuff by them.

Album is out on 9/6/14 and can be preordered to give presale code for tour which will be announced next month.

Tuned in to the Zane Lowe show the now, first three songs were all Kasabian in the lead up to the first play of the single at 7:30.

Got tickets for there leicester show cant wait, got a bus going down from Ayr. Will be about my 7th time seing them.

Never been let down, an amazing loive band

Tuned in to the Zane Lowe show the now, first three songs were all Kasabian in the lead up to the first play of the single at 7:30.

Got tickets for there leicester show cant wait, got a bus going down from Ayr. Will be about my 7th time seing them.

Never been let down, an amazing loive band

Nice one. If I knew there was a bus going from Ayr I may have got a ticket. Should be a cracking gig. I've seen them around 9 times, they never disappoint.

Kasabian are one of my favourite bands. I think they new song is shite but at the same time I love it. Just really catchy and makes you happy. It's different and it's getting a lot of stick because they've "changed", which they've done every album.

Apparently the new album's more "stripped back" so I can see it continuing a similar theme to this song. I like the preview of Explodes.

I'm sure there was a big Kasabian thread? God knows where it's went. ...anyway

I'm a big fan of Kasabian, the debut album and WRPLA being their best work to date. Don't care for the new track Eez-eh, a little too electro-pop. Undeniably catchy though, hope the rest of the album isn't in the same vein.

Fans pre sale goes on sale at 9am tomorrow for all the scottish gigs.

Killie Grand Hall holds 900 so it should be pretty mental. Seen the View play there a couple of years back and is not a bad venue but Kasabian will be another level.

Buzzing that they're playing Kilmarnock. Hopefully get tickets tomorrow. Great that they're playing smaller venues.

They are playing smaller venues because they couldn't fill anything bigger these days.

The last album was woeful and I'm expecting much the same from the new one.

Its a shame as I loved the first album, second was OK, then the third back to being brilliant. It's all gone so badly wrong ever since.

They are playing smaller venues because they couldn't fill anything bigger these days.

The last album was woeful and I'm expecting much the same from the new one.

Its a shame as I loved the first album, second was OK, then the third back to being brilliant. It's all gone so badly wrong ever since.

They are headlining Glastonbury and doing their own outdoor gig too. They are probably playing smaller venues to test out the new songs live.

I don't think their last album was that bad. Would like more songs like Switchblade Smiles.

They're playing small venues as warm-up gigs for the Leicester gig and Glastonbury this summer, they've done that for the last few albums. They're still as big as they were and will be doing arenas again in the winter.

Got tickets for Dunfermline in the pre-sale this morning, looking forward to it.