It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

Nah i'm not buying it. If there is meant to be 1 or 2 more seasons there is no way one of the guys would leave and the show would continue.

Can see them continuing without Dee, maybe even Frank (because of DiVito's age) but not one of the bois. I can see them having some sort of pact, if one quits/leaves they all quit/leave.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm at season 5 of this just now and fucking love it. 

The Nightman Cometh episode was phenomenal. As was Dee signing Runaway Train to the hitchhiker when they try and go to the Grand Canyon. The bit that killed me though was Dee and Charlie trying the open mic stand up and getting the boak with nerves. 

They are all just such despicable, horrible people in their own unique ways. Fantastic. 

I'm at season 5 of this just now and fucking love it. 
The Nightman Cometh episode was phenomenal. As was Dee signing Runaway Train to the hitchhiker when they try and go to the Grand Canyon. The bit that killed me though was Dee and Charlie trying the open mic stand up and getting the boak with nerves. 
They are all just such despicable, horrible people in their own unique ways. Fantastic. 

My favourite comedy show.

What I love about it is that when I redo a binge watch I find other subtle things I find hilarious. Two examples off the top of my head would be one of the things you've mentioned; when Dee first boaks, Charlie's facial reaction.

The other is when Mac and Dennis print Paddy's Dollars. When they are at the bar talking about the money circulating and Dennis asks Mac how it works; Mac's little grit of teeth and shrug absolutely floors me (literally laughing at it as I type :lol:).

Didn't realise that Mac and Dee are actually married, and own a bar together (I think in Philly). 

Also, for 15 odd years, Charlie has been stalking the Waitress.. They're married too.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't realise that Mac and Dee are actually married, and own a bar together (I think in Philly). 

Also, for 15 odd years, Charlie has been stalking the Waitress.. They're married too.

Aye. The woman who Dennis tries to get back using the DENNIS system is actually his wife in real life as well.

Could somebody summarise what this programme is like, under 50 words?

See a lot of recommendations but tbe idea of 'getting into' a tv programme makes me feel all sad inside. Is it guid aye?

Best comedy ever. Depends what you like though. It has elements of subtle British comedy and not your typical obvious American TV joke (one episode demonstrates that brilliantly). It's also extremely close to the bone at times but is very clever with it at the same time.

I love you.

Bang on 50 B)

2 hours ago, L. Brilliant said:

See a lot of recommendations but tbe idea of 'getting into' a tv programme makes me feel all sad inside. Is it guid aye?

Rum Ham, Wolf Cola, McPoyles, Dayman, Charlie Work, Danny DiVito, 5 star man, Fight Milk, Cricket, Whore Wife, Fat Mac, Jersey Shore, The Waitress, Night Crawlers, Wild Card, The Warthog, Franks Little Beauties, rape van, Dennis's sex tapes, Dee looks like a giant bird.

Should be enough.

Rum Ham, Wolf Cola, McPoyles, Dayman, Charlie Work, Danny DiVito, 5 star man, Fight Milk, Cricket, Whore Wife, Fat Mac, Jersey Shore, The Waitress, Night Crawlers, Wild Card, The Warthog, Franks Little Beauties, rape van, Dennis's sex tapes, Dee looks like a giant bird.

Should be enough.

The omission of Kitten Mittens is very disappointing.

4 awful narcissists yell over each other while everything goes wrong.

ETA: and Danny de Vito shows up

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 14:49, L. Brilliant said:

If you liked Seinfeld then you'll definitely love this show, as both shows have sociopathic and narcissistic characters. I would say that it's definitely more daring than Seinfeld, but I would call it evolutionary as culture and comedy has changed. Also, if you like Family Guy, then you should definitely try out this show. It's like a live action version of Family Guy... Mac even resembles Seth McFarlane a wee bit.