scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebo can get off his lazy arse, and go to some games/grounds. Instead of mooching off people for Swiss 6th division pish.

Do not worry, the games I do, and I'm even on my lazy ass if you do fun. After that my application shocks you, you can spend your way. Fortunately there was more understanding and more intelligent people some here because otherwise ...

I've got my own wee collection. Napoli, Arsenal, Benfica, Ajax. Only get them if i've seen a game there though, not just any ones., only if they're swapped too.

Got my tickets fae the big Dee games too. Not that there has been many i've seen.

In any case you have some wonderful teams in your collection.

Do not worry, the games I do, and I'm even on my lazy ass if you do fun. After that my application shocks you, you can spend your way. Fortunately there was more understanding and more intelligent people some here because otherwise ...

Ndd, I think you're in.

That's nice, but I do not give orders. People do not have to give me their scarves, and fortunately :lol:

Thats ok Seb, I will send out the orders, and when I give orders these people listen to me, you will have plenty scarfs very soon my friend, from across the sea.

Seb, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Well obviously it must please you, if you want to tell me your first experience with a man, go ahead says. It will do you good to talk a bit certainly.

But no thank you, that I am not interested

Thats ok Seb, I will send out the orders, and when I give orders these people listen to me, you will have plenty scarfs very soon my friend, from across the sea.

Mdrrr at least I laugh with you. Are other people could learn from you or take pills to relax

Well obviously it must please you, if you want to tell me your first experience with a man, go ahead says. It will do you good to talk a bit certainly.But no thank you, that I am not interested

Ok, I was just wondering. Thanks you for taking the time to reply to me.

Haha! Sebu I don't know whether you're funny, have the brain capacity of a roasted peanut or just a raging homosexual.

not homosexual, I love women, mine in particular. The brain capacity of a roasted peanut perhaps, but it is already more than some (not everyone). Funny I prefer to take things a joke simply

Archived