Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

excellent series.

quick question though, why didnt he report the car missing? it would have fit in with the intruder story.

also, why isnt his hand being treated? he woke up in hospital so surely the docs there would have taken care of it and its no secret he has a wound cos he is walking around with a huge bandage on it. obviously there is some shrapnel from the gunshot in it but why wouldnt the docs spot that when he was admitted?

excellent series.

quick question though, why didnt he report the car missing? it would have fit in with the intruder story.

also, why isnt his hand being treated? he woke up in hospital so surely the docs there would have taken care of it and its no secret he has a wound cos he is walking around with a huge bandage on it. obviously there is some shrapnel from the gunshot in it but why wouldnt the docs spot that when he was admitted?

Perhaps it's a figment of his imagination. Don't think we've seen anyone comment on it or ask what happened. Even Molly when she spoke to him.

excellent series.

isnt it a tooth from the shot cop thats ended up going into his hand?or did i dream that up?

I believe it is shotgun shrapnel. He can't report it as he was supposed to be knocked out downstairs when the cop got shot.

yeah but thats the bit I dont get.he cant report it but he woke up in hospital so why wouldnt they have spotted or treated it? and no one has even asked him about since then even though it has a massive bandage on it.

Is this the best thing anyone has seen Billy Bob in?

He's magnificent in A Simple Plan and I like his small role in Dead Man. Sling Blade is also a quite incredible performance. Don't forget his good work in Monster's Ball either, and I don't just mean that sex scene with Halle Berry.

Haven't watched this yet, but is there a connection with the film? Same name and setting going by the trailer. I'm confused.

There is now, you betcha. Episode 4 sure is a peach.

• 2 weeks later...

The part with the fish was excellent. The guy had put the blackmail money in the exact spot he had made his financial discovery all those years previously. I wonder if the fish was his "reward" for what he did, but it ended up killing his son in an ironic twist.