Those nasty nationalists

Todders

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rattled

Oh, H_B.

I would say a once great man has been reduced to using such banter, but you've always been an abject c**t.

:)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and for this, your whiny complaints about those terrible people demonising you because you just happen to be voting Yes (bring a tear to a glass eye) is... like exactly what you have done towards people who just happen to think a no vote is the way to go.

A terrific contradiction.

"Mewl, whine, why do these nasty people have a go at us nice Yes voters, just trying to pick flowers, sing 'We are the World' and be lovely and smiley...."

"Oh, No voters? Well, they can just f**k off to the rUk if they like it so much".

And you don't see a contradiction here....

There's an enormous difference between regrettable heat of the moment comments and ideas put forward by newspapers, tv programmes and senior politicians.

I really don't want this referendum to leave a lingering bitterness in me, but the way Yes supporters are being portrayed as fascists is probably going to make that impossible.

I have found myself being offended by some of the rhetoric towards yes voters from the media and politicians.

Whatever happens in September, the political landscape is going to be very interesting. Particularly if it's a yes, there will surely be a few politicians looking for a job in 2016.

If it's a no I won't be voting Labour as long as Johann Lamont is in charge, and presumably a large percentage of the people who vote yes will be thinking the same.

I don't have a particular party that I vote for, however if it's a no I think I will vote SNP. If it's a yes I honestly don't know. It would be great to have this rejuvenated Labour party that people speak of, but I fear they have burned too many bridges during this campaign, and I doubt I would vote for them.

If it's a no I won't be voting Labour as long as Johann Lamont is in charge, and presumably a large percentage of the people who vote yes will be thinking the same.

I don't have a particular party that I vote for, however if it's a no I think I will vote SNP. If it's a yes I honestly don't know. It would be great to have this rejuvenated Labour party that people speak of, but I fear they have burned too many bridges during this campaign, and I doubt I would vote for them.

Pretty much how I feel.

Archived