Those nasty nationalists

Todders

your post was as hollow as your handle. the scots chap was chauvinist in the patriotic sense; passionate, anti racist and brave. all attributes that any scot would be happy to associate themselves with but obviously not you. not a very positive message, the first haggis will not be happy with you, are there many more like you in the looser camp?

answer yes! :thumsup2

keep up the good work :smartass until self-determination day.

Why are the YES campaign looser? Looser than what ya feckin loser? ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes a member of the well known brave and anti racist SDL. :rolleyes:

is he now ? you know that for sure? even if you don't like his politics he entitled to his opinion. i feel that's a difficult concept for you to accept. anyhow, i never heard him say anything racist or mention muslims, whom i believe the sdl also scorn. being brave or anti racist are character traits that even your political opponents may share with you.

The only thing "brave" about what that guy done is go into a crowd of political activists and start that pish, what an absolute numpty.

Clearly trying to provoke a violent response, didn't get what he wanted so he toddled off.

Going around harassing peaceful political campaigners in the street.

Skip to 1:28 to shuffle past the nasty propaganda.

Hope that was the guy that flew down the stand at Easter Road on Sunday.

Please do, and seeing as my reaction is the reaction of many, keep away from these boards to, nobody likes a troll, theres a good lad.. :thumsup2

are you speaking for all your compatriot's on p&b, or are you just havering. you must have a poor opinion of them, perhaps you think you are the great leader, and they are a meinie of sheep who will bleat like you. you should learn to read, and not jump to conclusions.

i know i shouldn't ask, because i really think spelling polis like you should not post on forums like this one, but did you try my solecism / malapropism and spell "too" incorrectly. :lol:

go and have a go at somebody else, and get into a soixante-neuf position with them. :wub:

are you speaking for all your compatriot's on p&b, or are you just havering. you must have a poor opinion of them, perhaps you think you are the great leader, and they are a meinie of sheep who will bleat like you. you should learn to read, and not jump to conclusions.

i know i shouldn't ask, because i really think spelling polis like you should not post on forums like this one, but did you try my solecism / malapropism and spell "too" incorrectly. :lol:

go and have a go at somebody else, and get into a soixante-neuf position with them. :wub:

:lol:

How am I 'spelling polis' like?

Once more......

:1eye:lol:

Oh dear.

someone's been searching for big words on the google thesaurus. Mibbes a wee bit of the I-translator as well.

Archived