Bloody Edinburgh trams

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good.........I had to read it twice before the synapses kicked in :lol:

However, Embra folk can be forgiven for taking at face value any story regarding this pathetic vanity project. The hubris, ineptitude and appalling waste of money is fuckin mind-bending.

And not a single head has rolled.................. :o

Saw one of these monstrosities roll past me at York Place yesterday. Maybe it's the paint/colour scheme but they look manky and tired. Pretty jarring to see such ugly machines contrasted against the fine old architecture.

Sorry for my ignorance, but are they actually running now?

I was thinking along the line (pun intended) that this would be only for my grand children to witness (my children are aged 11 & 18month).

Sorry for my ignorance, but are they actually running now?

I was thinking along the line (pun intended) that this would be only for my grand children to witness (my children are aged 11 & 18month).

Think they are going to be properly up and running in May, although they're driving about with testers on them to see they're running alright, they look cool as f**k but the route they're on is shit, if they do go to the ocean terminal like originally planed they may prove to be a success

Seen a few out doing testing, theres honestly no need with the bus service in place its just another way to marketing for tourists

April fools jokes are unbelievably shite. This is probably my most hated day of the year. They make me so angry. I have been genuinely seething all morning.

Also, anyone that doesn't see the trams as a great improvement is a cretinous wee luddite.

However, Embra folk can be forgiven for taking at face value any story regarding this pathetic vanity project. The hubris, ineptitude and appalling waste of money is fuckin mind-bending.

^Prime example. Fucking imbecile.

Seen a few out doing testing, theres honestly no need with the bus service in place its just another way to marketing for tourists

And what is wrong with marketing tourism? Keep many in jobs, also would the trams not take some of the bus commuter off their hands, also good as during certain hrs of the day it can be hectic.

Archived