Tinder

I Googled it and it asked me if I wanted to download the App...to the laptop?

Hmmmm not sure how I am going to explain that one.

Need to get a better Android. :rolleyes:

Change the icon or make it invisible and rename the program.

Had this on my Galaxy S3 and it was broken for weeks, so un-installed and now it won't re-install. Quite seething as I've moved into a new flat and wouldn't mind using Tinder for the first notch on the new bedpost.

PoF's full of BBW's fae Falkirk gagging for a ride. If you can't get a shag in Falkirk, you're in deep shit.

Its probably old shite like from 2009 or something when that was the trend.

What everyone's view on group photos? Do you give them a chance and look at more of their photos or just say naw.

I rate them all then come up with an average rating for the group and go by that, not full proof by any means.

If I like the look of the nicest girl in the photo, I'll swipe right. It could be her mutant pal, but I like to live dangerously.

Signed up for this yesterday after a friend mentioned it, we shall see what it brings. I've kept the mile radius to 10 miles which takes me within the Glasgow boundary. I've set the age limit to any age, I feel it would be rude of me to discount some lovely mothers/grandmothers on account of their age.