Tinder

No way?

I know it's obvious but some of the extremes are ridiculous though. On Facebook an absolute slob can actually look pretty decent. I find it surprising anyway. The genius of camera angles, lighting and make up.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Yeah but you have 21 shared interests with the middle one!

Its probably old shite like from 2009 or something when that was the trend.

What everyone's view on group photos? Do you give them a chance and look at more of their photos or just say naw.

I rate them all then come up with an average rating for the group and go by that, not full proof by any means.

Signed up this afternoon for a laugh. Already got a big titted hunny match which makes me more successful using this in one afternoon than going out to boozers from 18-28.

Pity I'm using it in Glasgow and coz I'm.from the good part of Scotland our love can never be.

Who

Bird fae Ardler, Dundeh who likes to suck on a straw whilst fingering herself topless to a crowd of boys in a nightclub toilet watch and chant 'she's gonna be all wet and smelly when she cums'

Sound lass.

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Bird fae Ardler, Dundeh who likes to suck on a straw whilst fingering herself topless to a crowd of boys in a nightclub toilet watch and chant 'she's gonna be all wet and smelly when she cums'

Sound lass.

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Where would one find this video :D