Tinder

17 minutes ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

I was Tinder dating a bird through in Edinburgh over November & December but after two months of getting absolutely nowhere I called it off. I’m no driving through to Edinburgh twice a week to hold hands.

Anyway, I went back on the Tinder and matched with my mate’s sister which initially felt a wee bit “hmm, no sure how this’ll be received”, but then I thought “ken what, we’re all grown ups here”, so we’ve started dating. He doesn’t know about it yet as we’ve agreed that it’s still early days so we’ll tell him if and when there’s something to tell him.

What’s the general consensus on going out with a mate’s sister? Has anybody ever found this sort of thing to be problematic? Obviously I’m going to try jolly hard not to be a b*****d to anybody and am approaching the whole thing with honourable intentions.

I married my mates sister, she had been nagging me to go out for dinner with her sister for ages. Now 13 years, 2 kids, a dog, 2 cats and a mortgage later we’re still together.

One thing I did used to like to say to annoy my friend, when I had a few beers, was “see your sister? I’ve shagged her!”. Apparently it stopped being funny really quickly!

Edited by statts1976uk

1 hour ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

I was Tinder dating a bird through in Edinburgh over November & December but after two months of getting absolutely nowhere I called it off. I’m no driving through to Edinburgh twice a week to hold hands.

Anyway, I went back on the Tinder and matched with my mate’s sister which initially felt a wee bit “hmm, no sure how this’ll be received”, but then I thought “ken what, we’re all grown ups here”, so we’ve started dating. He doesn’t know about it yet as we’ve agreed that it’s still early days so we’ll tell him if and when there’s something to tell him.

What’s the general consensus on going out with a mate’s sister? Has anybody ever found this sort of thing to be problematic? Obviously I’m going to try jolly hard not to be a b*****d to anybody and am approaching the whole thing with honourable intentions.

You'll basically be shagging him, she is him with a fanny. Keep that in mind, overcome it and you'll be laughing.

Watch Friends series 5 on Netflix.

2 hours ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

It'll all be fine until one night you're both out pished, he's in a c**t of a mood and the image of you hanging out the back of his sister will pop into his head and he'll panel you with a pint glass.

On 1/19/2018 at 15:45, Emil Borkhausen said:

Depends on how much of a mate it is. Nearly had an instance or two like this but avoided it. If it's a close mate, best tell him immediately. If yer mates a burd it doesn't matter cos burds always try set ye up with their sisters. The story above where the mate is a burd is null and void.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The athlete's village is famously shagger central. I bet she's getting pumped rotten as we speak.

I’d be surprised considering she’s been playing live for nearly the last hour.

Also the blonde in the above gif is much better than eve. Eve is a bit of a munter tbh.

I’d be surprised considering she’s been playing live for nearly the last hour.

Also the blonde in the above gif is much better than eve. Eve is a bit of a munter tbh.

I posted that two hours ago.

Quite frankly the entire GB women’s curling team would get ridden rotten. Although Eve was better when she was blonde a few years back.

• 1 month later...