Tinder

38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They hollow it and tuck the skin into a hole.

I've just shared that thanks. 

So the next question was if you rattled her would it pop back out. Think golf brolly in a gale!  

Obviously I'm not expecting you to know answer. 

• 3 months later...

Regular horrendous patter I'm seeing on Tinder:

"I am a dog lover"

"Pizza [emoji173] "

"Gin enthusiast"

d5fdad99551d93d67a4b3060889664b5.jpg

"Love travelling/looking for a travelling partner"

"I love food!" - usually a fatty

Anyone else familiar with this dire chat?

"I am a dog lover"

"Pizza [emoji173] "

"Gin enthusiast"

The travelling chat fucks me off. Everyone likes going on holiday for fucks sake.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

"I am a dog lover"

"Pizza emoji173.png "

"Gin enthusiast"

Are you looking for someone to share your life?

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

"I am a dog lover"

"Pizza emoji173.png "

"Gin enthusiast"

The gin thing used to refer to back street abortionists.

The travelling chat fucks me off. Everyone likes going on holiday for fucks sake.

What I find bizarre is the amount of girls looking for a male companion to go travelling with. Why can't you go travelling on your own?

If they do indeed just mean a holiday then they can get to f**k. Travelling is not the same as a week in fucking Tenerife.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What I find bizarre is the amount of girls looking for a male companion to go travelling with. Why can't you go travelling on your own?

If they do indeed just mean a holiday then they can get to f**k. Travelling is not the same as a week fucking in Tenerife.

This is maybe more a PTTGOYN but it's Tinder related. Speaking to a girl on it and the conversation has turned to football. She asked what team I support and I told her Montrose, to which she replied "yeah but you must support Celtic or Rangers too?"

Now she's a decent looking girl, but I'm not sure if this kind of stupidity is acceptable?

19 minutes ago, Aidan said:

This is maybe more a PTTGOYN but it's Tinder related. Speaking to a girl on it and the conversation has turned to football. She asked what team I support and I told her Montrose, to which she replied "yeah but you must support Celtic or Rangers too?"

Now she's a decent looking girl, but I'm not sure if this kind of stupidity is acceptable?

Depends whether you're planning to f**k her or marry her.

Edited by ayrmad

Recently got this for the first time after I entered the single word for the first time in 3 years.

I'll never understand the amount of people who will match with you and never actually talk. Do people just swipe right on everyone??

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

I've heard this pish numerous times throughout my life.

"Who do you support between Celtic and Rangers?"

"Dundee"

"Aye but just between Celtic and Rangers"

"None of them"

"Aye but if you had to choose one"

"f**k off"

7 hours ago, Sooky said:

Recently got this for the first time after I entered the single word for the first time in 3 years.

I'll never understand the amount of people who will match with you and never actually talk. Do people just swipe right on everyone??

Do you have Tory on your profile? Cause that might be a reason why no one wants to talk to you if so.

I've heard this pish numerous times throughout my life.
"Who do you support between Celtic and Rangers?"
"Dundee"
"Aye but just between Celtic and Rangers"
"None of them"
"Aye but if you had to choose one"
"f**k off"

Yeah this is pretty much what it is. It might be a case that she doesn't know anything about football and just assumes everyone supports 1 of them but she claims to like sports in her bio and she started the football chat so I'm guessing she's just a bit of a fanny. Shame really.

• 3 weeks later...

Met a girl tonight off Tinder. She never told me until tonight that she had a couple of kids, I could almost deal with that.

The problem was, the girl I met had the most fucking stupid high pitched voice I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. I don't think I'll be meeting her again.

This really nice lassie I know from Montrose- single mother - met some bloke off Tinder who posts on P&B.  He was such a welt that she forced herself to speak in a high-pitched voice to put him off.

Thank f**k it worked.

If they do indeed just mean a holiday then they can get to f**k. Travelling is not the same as a week in fucking Tenerife.

You're right. It's worse. And replete with utter assholes who are at pains to point out "we're not tourists, we're travellers".
Boak.

This really nice lassie I know from Montrose- single mother - met some bloke off Tinder who posts on P&B.  He was such a welt that she forced herself to speak in a high-pitched voice to put him off.
Thank f**k it worked.

That's a truly tragic tale Gincardine, fortunately the female I met wasn't from Montrose or I might of started worrying.

Was having a bit of banter with this lassie; she makes a funny about how she's anyone's after a bottle of wine. Wee bit of back and forth and she comes out with this;

fadf49ca07e24dd6266f05f883cc5213.jpg

[emoji23]

Who says romance is dead?