Tinder

Shes in a photo with an animal with antlers, and has photos of church spires and trees.

Subliminally, its fairly obvious.

Surely the trees would've been brutally chopped down and reshaped into a flower garden instead?

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Surely the trees would've been brutally chopped down and reshaped into a flower garden instead?

You'd know better than me

10 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Was she a transformer? I don't get it.

Strangest story I ever heard.

ETA: Tried to search for the explanation on YouTube. This, which is lifted from the exact scene, is the best I can do:

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

So tonight after about five months on Tinder I had my first real disaster and what a disaster it was.

With uni season being back on and living in the west end of Glasgow there's suddenly a lot of new women in town. So obviously I've got stuck in and last week met a girl from Thailand doing her masters. Now, obviously everyone makes the ladyboy jokes when you're meeting a Thai girl but you just laugh them off. However while on this date I did notice she had big hands.

I pointed this out to workmates and pals and everyone started filling my head with the idea I was going to be providing fellatio within the coming week. The girl in question invited me up to hers tonight and obviously I was willing to go see what happened.

We watch a bit of tv and as you do start getting off with each other and from there head to the bedroom. First the top comes off and she has obvious fake boobs which should've been a big clue. However I quickly got her jeans off to reveal womenly parts. Looked normal and did the normal things. Huzzah! Or so I thought...

After beginning the initial..ahem...entry and general sex movements I realised that her parts weren't quite as willing to accept my full dick as most vaginas are. At this point came the question "Errm don't take this the wrong way, but did you used to be a dude?". Confirmation was provided and mission was aborted. Told her wasn't particularly cool lying but not too worry and made my sharpish exit.

Stay safe kids. Jaysus.

65246880af6a02110ee2c953f06a8a16.gif