Wilkinson1998

The Alloa Athletic Thread

5,434 posts in this topic

That makes more sense, credit to the authorities :).

That makes more sense, credit to the authorities .

Steady.

The new supporters team strip for next season courtesy of McBookie sponsoring us and excellent service from Football Nation. 3ea80f47da48785b13b7735b906a8028.jpg1c40f3fcd76aa12559b63912d8326ee0.jpg1a4ac95346add8f7fb0e79aec636896c.jpga4ca25e1c695b3fb1a47ac53e71a97da.jpg

Maybe Mike could let bigmartyn86 sort out the kit next season.

f**k me that badge is a massive improvement.

Shame its only for the fans team and the actual team are stuck with a cartoon wasp :lol:

Shame its only for the fans team and the actual team are stuck with a cartoon wasp :lol:

Should seriously look at getting that badge as the proper one. It's a million times better than the kids cereal box effort on the real kits.

Very very nice tops. Never realised they were actually for a supporters team at first!!

Awards night this Saturday. Obviously Spency will be picking up top scorer, so I'll put down my predictions for the others;

Player of the Year - Andy Graham
Young Player of the Year - Calum Waters (However, I'm not sure if this is traditionally given to a reserve player)
Goal of the season - Kirkpatrick against QP.

You're not far away :) are you coming along?

Just to let everyone know tickets will still be on sale for this on Saturday, and it takes place at Weir Pumps Social Club at 7pm. £5/£2.50 includes buffet and disco. 

PS Martyn the strips look amazing.

I take Kirkpatrick's been in good form for you guys this season then?  I'm pleased for him, things got a bit stale for him with with us and he needed to move on, glad he's showing the form he showed for us the season we finished 5th.

Must admit, with the amount of ex-Championship Sons you have in your team, I'm praying to the Baby Jesus that we don't need to deal with you in the play-offs :lol:

Taggart and Waters have played every game this season, and Kirkpatrick has been a revelation. All terrific signings for us.

Yeah, all have surpassed expectations. Great signings.

Delighted for Jordan, although I expect he'll miss out to Liam B. Still can't believe I'm the only one (I think) who voted for him as PotY.