The Alloa Athletic Thread

I have twice on this thread and also sent a private pm 

This needs more than a caveated apology IMO. This needs you to admit you meant what you actually posted.

Otherwise, I tend to agree with sugna that the matter should be brought to the club's attention.

17 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

If the post has been misread by other I do apologise.

It's OK. As you can see from all of the other contributions, absolutely no one has mis-read that post. That's because doing so would be impossible, within the English language.

Going down i mean Relegation not in a sexual way as some people have seen it

Just make a heartfelt and humble apology, and we can move on. There is no phrase in English that reads "go down on wee boys" but means "get relegated". But of course, you know that already. It's a lack of judgement and integrity that's preventing you from showing such honesty.

Since you've missed the chance to do the honorable thing, it's actually quite enjoyable watching you lie your teeth out.

1. Size isn't important
  2. Warburton resigned
  3. You meant "get relegated".

12 minutes ago, printer said:

This needs more than a caveated apology IMO. This needs you to admit you meant what you actually posted.

Otherwise, I tend to agree with sugna that the matter should be brought to the club's attention.

As I have already posted twice an apology. I won't be making any more comment on it . If people have taken it in wrong content I can't do anything about that . If you wish to bring it to the clubs attention I don't have a issue with that. 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Apropos of nothing in particular, I'd just like to thank LeodhasXD for his sterling work this season. An excellent, and refreshingly professional representative of the club, I'm sure everyone will agree.

100% great guy doing a job he loves 

Even got a new camera 

10 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

As I have already posted twice an apology. I won't be making any more comment on it .

You haven't, though. You've invented a charade where a sentence has a completely different meaning, unconnected to its actual meaning. No one, including you, believes that for a second. So instead of an apology you've actually tried to post what amounts to a justification and rationalisation. Perhaps not as stunningly offensive as your original, but certainly much more dishonest, cowardly and per-meditated.

Still, it's good to have it recorded in your own post that you won't be commenting any further. We can rely on that entirely - it's not as though you've been lying your liver out over this. I look forward to you not posting further in this thread.

If people have taken it in wrong content I can't do anything about that . If you wish to bring it to the clubs attention I don't have a issue with that. 

Luckily, not a single person has taken it "in wrong content", as you can see from the other posts. Everyone read it as the only meaning that it has in English. You know, the one that you are denying by dropping some of the words, adding others, and weaving some ludicrous tales. That meaning. The one that means "You go down on little boys". That one.

Just show some integrity and stop denying reality. Facts are chiels that winna ding.

On 20/02/2017 at 13:14, whereismillar said:

Yes  I agree. any footage of the QP game ?

Nah I gave it a miss probably I'll leave the away games to the home teams if they do decent highlights. I only went to Albion Rovers because they don't do their own and its fairly local. Might ask to go to Livingston. Apart from that I'll just be at the Indodrill.

3 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Nah I gave it a miss probably I'll leave the away games to the home teams if they do decent highlights. I only went to Albion Rovers because they don't do their own and its fairly local. Might ask to go to Livingston. Apart from that I'll just be at the Indodrill.

:thumsup2

Hope i am not tempting fate here,  but hats off to goodwin, we now have a reasonable gap in second which we should have had earlier on in the season, but we fell away .

Signs are good that jim has turned it around after a patchy transition from Jack ross's Alloa to Jim goodwins vision for this still talented team!. a 5 point gap is not to be sniffed at in this very competitive league...

Hope i am not tempting fate here,  but hats off to goodwin, we now have a reasonable gap in second which we should have had earlier on in the season, but we fell away .
Signs are good that jim has turned it around after a patchy transition from Jack ross's Alloa to Jim goodwins vision for this still talented team!. a 5 point gap is not to be sniffed at in this very competitive league...

Must admit i was very pleased with that today especially the first 20 minutes anyway, he has silenced his critics anyway thats for sure.

You must remember our last home game against airdrie we were very poor that day, although by that point i think jack had made his mind up on what was happening.

Hats off to jim.