The Alloa Athletic Thread

5 minutes ago, falkirkwasp said:

I didnt actually say it was waters that was to be swapped out anyway, i'd have wanted meggatt instead of frank as competition.

Give frank time he will get better, can't see us signing anyone else now , unless someone else is out the door, has scullion signed for berwick or still on loan?

5 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Give frank time he will get better, can't see us signing anyone else now , unless someone else is out the door, has scullion signed for berwick or still on loan?

Scullion has left the club . JG still hopes to bring one more in before the window closes . 

3 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Saw Farid El Agaui was released by DAFC today. If we have wages available for one big signing, I'd take Farid over Meggatt. We need another striker & he'd fit the bill. Very unlikely I know but just throwing it into the mix.

According to our Official Website, Farid is off to Asia. 

17 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

If it was st mirren that were after him i dont think hes at the level to step straight into there team anyway, apparently they were after a left back then pulled out of it.

We've signed a left back Stelious Demetriou so Waters won't be going anywhere unless a fee is involved.

41 minutes ago, Waspy said:

Thank goodness, never the same player when he returned from injury.

We had a good laugh with him in the "tunnel" (double door really) at the end of the game on Saturday.

We were waiting to present Kevin Cawley with his award at time up. El Alagui was going back and forth to the dressing room. He missed Spences late consolation and asked us what happened for the goal. So described the goal to him and he asked how long was left. We told him 10 minutes (there was about a minute of stoppage time left) and he started panicking a bit :lol: