The Alloa Athletic Thread

3 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Now that's the January transfer window open, any rumours kicking about? Would take Robbie Crawford back if he was interested.

That would be an underwhelming signing, he didn't really impress in his loan spell and doesn't appear to have made any impact at Raith since. Hopefully Jim has something better up his sleeve.

That would be an underwhelming signing, he didn't really impress in his loan spell and doesn't appear to have made any impact at Raith since. Hopefully Jim has something better up his sleeve.

He signed for us back in October I think. He made one 4 minute appearance away to Dumbarton and hasn't been seen since. He then got released last week. One of the weirdest signings ever :lol:

I think he'd add something a bit different. I know we've got a few players there with Cawley, Kirky & Flanny. But recently when we've struggled to break teams down, we become so predictable and then make the inevitable change and stick Longworth up there see what he can do. I think another attacking option would be beneficial. However, do agree he wouldn't be a priority signing but it's certainly not a name to completely ignore.

On 01/01/2017 at 14:14, KierenAAFC said:

Now that's the January transfer window open, any rumours kicking about? Would take Robbie Crawford back if he was interested.

The manager is looking to replace himself in the squad so he can focus on leading from the dugout. Looks to be a done deal that we are signing this man...

Black-645364.jpg

The manager is looking to replace himself in the squad so he can focus on leading from the dugout. Looks to be a done deal that we are signing this man...
Black-645364.jpg

Can confirm this rumour. Just seen him and Jim Goodwin at McDonald's having a meal and looked to be quite an important meeting going on.