The Alloa Athletic Thread

Is scott bain out of contract at the end of the season ? If so has there been any rumours about where hes off to I presume dundee will be where he goes because of hartley.

I fancy him to turn up at hearts if they can sort themselves out.

Can i ask - Is it ticket only for home fans aswell? If so then does anyone know if i can buy it on the day somewhere? Can't get through to Alloa during the week

There is no mention of this on the club website, so I'm assuming it's a cash gate for home fans.

Really giving this relegation thing a good go now. Don't fancy next week's fixtures at all. Think we can win the play-offs, or are Dunfermline better than last season?

I heard that they were quite tough in play- off finals. Can't remember who said it though ;) .

T'was a most wise and learned individual, I am sure :P

Don't give up yet as nothing is decided and you still have the advantage over us going into the last game. Just glad we have given ourselves a chance now.

Our recent form is clearly part of a plan to keep the bottom of the Championship interesting in it's inaugural season. No doubt Mike Mulraney has arranged for our last minute survival.

:shutup:shutup:shutup

Meant to say this at the weekend but forgot. Well done on staying up lads, great achievement. Hopefully Cowden or Stranraer stay up/come up and we can have 3 part time teams battling it out again next year.

Also, if you could hand over the points in the same fashion next year it'd be greatly appreciated :P .

Also, if you could hand over the points in the same fashion next year it'd be greatly appreciated :P .

Promising nothing next season, we will need points from you next season. Thanks for the congratulations though and I think Stranraer would be the best so they can get punted down again (hopefully) and another safe season for alloa