The Alloa Athletic Thread

• 2 weeks later...

It would appear that Fleming lost his appeal against the red card shown to him against East Fife. As such, I think he'll now be suspended for the next two matches against Albion Rovers and Arbroath. Obviously Robertson (or alternatively Flannigan should Goodwin wish to shoehorn Crossan or Smith into the side) can deputise. I'm sure all Alloa fans can agree that Fleming's contribution in the two games against Airdrie made the appeal worthwhile :thumsup2.    

Capture.JPG

Fleming had been absolutely majestic for us since moving back into the middle of the park. Brilliant range of passing. Hugely influential and has been a great signing.  We will miss him over the next 2 games and I thought the red card against East Fife was a booking and very harsh. 

3 hours ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Ayr United home game switched to Sunday for BBC Alba :thumbsdown. Apr 22 

They have obviously got that one down as a title winning game although to be fair I think we will have to wait until the following week in Kirkcaldy to see Goody's boys win the league :lol:

On 3/24/2018 at 08:23, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Ayr United home game switched to Sunday for BBC Alba :thumbsdown. Apr 22 

The weekend i'm in Scotland is the weekend they put us on TV... Aye thanks for that :lol:

1 minute ago, English Wasp said:

As it happens I'll be away that weekend, so would have missed it anyway. Do you think I'll find anywhere in London showing the game?

Where abouts in London? Quieter places will probably put it on if you ask.

Where abouts in London? Quieter places will probably put it on if you ask.

Central London. Am running the marathon that day, but should be finished in time for the kickoff. With the marathon crowds I don't think anywhere will be particularly quiet though.

6 minutes ago, English Wasp said:

Central London. Am running the marathon that day, but should be finished in time for the kickoff. With the marathon crowds I don't think anywhere will be particularly quiet though.

Yeah might struggle i've only really been into pubs on the outskirts of east london so can't really help there sorry.

49 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

The supporters team are into the final of the Scottish Cup after fighting from 3-1 down on Saturday to win 4-3 in the final minute with an overhead kick.

We play the winner of St Johnstone and Ayr Utd in the final.

Congratulations and very well done. All the best in the final, i,m sure it will be a cracking day.

6 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

The supporters team are into the final of the Scottish Cup after fighting from 3-1 down on Saturday to win 4-3 in the final minute with an overhead kick.

We play the winner of St Johnstone and Ayr Utd in the final.

Well played sir.  Congrats to all the lads :thumsup2