The Alloa Athletic Thread

Why the F*** should students get in cheaper ? we do not have an unemployed gate  or a low income gate or a ispend all my money on beer gate either .

Because every other club does in an attempt to increase the gate at games! Your moronic attitude, if typical, will be the death of football in Scotland.
My son is a part time student and he also works part time earning £70 a week do you really expect him to hand over £16 to Alloa FC from his meagre income?

16 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not as raging as you will be come 4:45pm on Saturday.

You might be right because around 4.45pm on Saturday i'll be passing the M11 roadworks at Cambridge and I  think it might be busy this weekend...

Because every other club does in an attempt to increase the gate at games! Your moronic attitude, if typical, will be the death of football in Scotland.
My son is a part time student and he also works part time earning £70 a week do you really expect him to hand over £16 to Alloa FC from his meagre income?

You would think he would be happy to part with £16 to see the predicted goal fest!

9 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

its a question of fairness , your biased attitude is worse than moronic , what about less priveleged people than your son ? if any club lets students in cheaper then it is not fair on other low earners ect !

Edited by whereismillar

2 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Let's not bother with any concessions then!
The unemployed, young people and OAPs should all get into football matches for a reduced rate. It's not rocket science let the less well off in for a reduced rate and you might just get more people watching your team.

That was my point , why just students ...

13 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Yes and apart from kids and OAPS, Alloa unlike most clubs, don't offer concessions to other skint groups. That's my point.

Actually you get offered a lot more in conjunction with the community club than most clubs offer, again home fans only on that point.

To elaborate free entry to home games and an allowance to use at the leisure centre for coaches (they can also use it towards nominated family members) and kids in the community club get free entry.

Edited by LeodhasXD
GET A JOB OR VOLUNTEER