The Alloa Athletic Thread

Shame its only for the fans team and the actual team are stuck with a cartoon wasp :lol:

Should seriously look at getting that badge as the proper one. It's a million times better than the kids cereal box effort on the real kits.

Very very nice tops. Never realised they were actually for a supporters team at first!!

Awards night this Saturday. Obviously Spency will be picking up top scorer, so I'll put down my predictions for the others;

Player of the Year - Andy Graham
Young Player of the Year - Calum Waters (However, I'm not sure if this is traditionally given to a reserve player)
Goal of the season - Kirkpatrick against QP.

I take Kirkpatrick's been in good form for you guys this season then?  I'm pleased for him, things got a bit stale for him with with us and he needed to move on, glad he's showing the form he showed for us the season we finished 5th.

Must admit, with the amount of ex-Championship Sons you have in your team, I'm praying to the Baby Jesus that we don't need to deal with you in the play-offs :lol:

Taggart and Waters have played every game this season, and Kirkpatrick has been a revelation. All terrific signings for us.

Yeah, all have surpassed expectations. Great signings.

Delighted for Jordan, although I expect he'll miss out to Liam B. Still can't believe I'm the only one (I think) who voted for him as PotY.

I take Kirkpatrick's been in good form for you guys this season then?  I'm pleased for him, things got a bit stale for him with with us and he needed to move on, glad he's showing the form he showed for us the season we finished 5th.

Must admit, with the amount of ex-Championship Sons you have in your team, I'm praying to the Baby Jesus that we don't need to deal with you in the play-offs :lol:

Tbh i'd much rather not play yourselves either because in the 6 years or so i've been watching alloa for our record isnt the best against you, after watching you last night i think you are playing well and there are a few of the other sides playing worse.

Another great night last night at Supporters Club Player of the Year awards. Directors also did theirs right after yesterday's game.

Winners-

Directors Player of the Year- Andy Graham

Directors Young Player of the Year- Callum Waters

Young Wasps Player of the Year- Callum Waters

Alloa Advertiser Player of the Year- Andy Graham

Duffle Forum Player of the Year- Kevin Cawley

Supporters Club Player of the Year- Andy Graham

Supporters Club Development Squad Player of the Year- Ryan Hoggan

Supporters Club Goal of the Season- Greig Spence vs Bala Town

Another great night last night at Supporters Club Player of the Year awards. Directors also did theirs right after yesterday's game.
Winners-
Directors Player of the Year- Andy Graham
Directors Young Player of the Year- Callum Waters
Young Wasps Player of the Year- Callum Waters
Alloa Advertiser Player of the Year- Andy Graham
Duffle Forum Player of the Year- Kevin Cawley
Supporters Club Player of the Year- Andy Graham
Supporters Club Development Squad Player of the Year- Ryan Hoggan
Supporters Club Goal of the Season- Greig Spence vs Bala Town

You missed the two best awards out lol