The Alloa Athletic Thread

the lowland league posters will rip you to shreds next season jakey boy! BTW what salubrious part of non tinky glasgow do you bide then ? 
nice to see you here though , you are entertaining if nothing else .

We could go down and would still be the big city boys to you wee village idiots.

Forgetting all this above, its good to see Spence nearing his 100th appearance for Alloa. I know I gave him a bit of a hard time a couple of weeks back but I still love that man and we all know he was capable of performances much better. He Wears the badge on his sleeve and loves the club. Even when he's not performing, always seems to be at the right place to get a goal.

Nice article on the website about him & his goals.

8 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Forgetting all this above, its good to see Spence nearing his 100th appearance for Alloa. I know I gave him a bit of a hard time a couple of weeks back but I still love that man and we all know he was capable of performances much better. He Wears the badge on his sleeve and loves the club. Even when he's not performing, always seems to be at the right place to get a goal.

Nice article on the website about him & his goals.

Can't believe he hasn't hit the ton already TBH.

Surely he's ours 'til retirement now. They'll never love you like we do, Greig.

8 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Not only are you homophobic but you also find beasty behaviour funny. What a disgusting person you are.

Really. Go down as in relagation Jake then you will be with the wee boys . Not the way you think .