The Alloa Athletic Thread

3 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

It's nice for Jake to pop up on this thread and remind us that Stirling Albion still exist. Been years since I last thought about them. Oh my that league position doesn't look too good. At least you can look forward to your big derby in the Lowland League with the shire next year.

Stirling University will be even closer, Forthbank will be a cauldron for that one.

Jake is a simpleton but at least he still posts. True to form, plenty of Bino posters who were all over the forum when the club was going well have largely disappeared during their struggles.

Stirling University will be even closer, Forthbank will be a cauldron for that one.
Jake is a simpleton but at least he still posts. True to form, plenty of Bino posters who were all over the forum when the club was going well have largely disappeared during their struggles.

Mon The Shelly Kerr!

It's nice for Jake to pop up on this thread and remind us that Stirling Albion still exist. Been years since I last thought about them. Oh my that league position doesn't look too good. At least you can look forward to your big derby in the Lowland League with the shire next year.

Not thought about us in years? Is that why Alloa's only song is about the big team down the road?

True to form, plenty of Bino posters who were all over the forum when the club was going well have largely disappeared during their struggles.

What was the name of that angry wee Bino? He was particulary cocky for a while.

Stewartyc*nt or something?

Haven't heard the Binos song in a few seasons now. Jake would know that if he ever had reason to stop by the Recs.

Never mind; maybe next year. It's still mathematically possible for us to go down & Stirling to stay up. Though one is much, much more likely.

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Too right mate, you can go check if you want x

Can't think of any reason for checking a lower league club's thread TBH.

Maybe drop by in May to offer condolences, if that's OK?

You've admitted that your club suck up the arses of the old firm.

Minter.

I actually never admitted nothing, I said we were accused of being mini Celtic by Rangers fans (and the reasons they had were hilarious aswell) and now we're getting called *** sympathisers by a wee jakey that's on our thread calling us obsessed...

I actually never admitted nothing, I said we were accused of being mini Celtic by Rangers fans (and the reasons they had were hilarious aswell) and now we're getting called *** sympathisers by a wee jakey that's on our thread calling us obsessed...

Denial, the signs of a ***. Disgusting.