The Alloa Athletic Thread

Alot of other teams have there own thread and at this time of the season I think it's time for an alloa one.

A place where we can discuss the club and the tactics. Players who would fit in good with the club and realistic targets.

Personally I think we have done enough this season to stay up and a win against raith rovers could confirm that.

COME ON YOU WASPS!

Those last three games look hellish. Anything less than wins against Raith and Morton and we might still be involved until the bitter end. Cowden's fixtures are probably worse, thankfully. Sod it; we'll be safe with three games to go, why not.

Those last three games look hellish. Anything less than wins against Raith and Morton and we might still be involved until the bitter end. Cowden's fixtures are probably worse, thankfully. Sod it; we'll be safe with three games to go, why not.

Raith could be a challenge but thankfully I think Morton should be a comfortable win. I wouldn't write anything off as of yet but I feel with 1 maybe 2 wins we will be safe

Alot of other teams have there own thread and at this time of the season I think it's time for an alloa one.

There already is one further down the board. It hasn't been used that much given we already have the Duffle and Facebook page for Alloa discussion.

There already is one further down the board. It hasn't been used that much given we already have the Duffle and Facebook page for Alloa discussion.

You have to forgive Wilkinson for not knowing there was a thread already. They only let him out of the special needs school recently once he got to a mental age of 6.

Apart from him good luck for the rest of the campaign. Hope you lose every game of course but it should keep us all on the edge of our seats.

Strange question to ask . And a very difficult one to answer . PH had taken us a long way in the time he was at the club . Barry took over with only one thing in mind keep us up

It was that late in the window he couldnt sign anyone and PH had already used the loan players up for the season. So barrys hands where tied

If it wasn't for our good start to the season we would be in shite creek . As over the last 3 months. We have been poor

Am sure come the summer BS will have his own views . Who goes and who stays and once that happens we will be able to get a view of him as a manager . As we have proved over the last 3 years we are a good side with some excellent players in which PH worked wonders with imo some have seen there best days and I think their will be changes in pre season maybe as many as 6 or 7 frees so BS can stamp his own mark in the team

Only time will tell if he was the right appointment

Anyone know what happened to Noel Makomabe Eboma? Last heard of him possibly breaking into the first team at Alloa last year then it all went quiet. Supposedly he was quite a talent

Can't remember off the top of my head what team in France he came from but if my research was right a few months back in alloas terms of income as soon as he broke into the first team there would be a hefty compensation owed to them as part of a contract

Raith could be a challenge but thankfully I think Morton should be a comfortable win. I wouldn't write anything off as of yet but I feel with 1 maybe 2 wins we will be safe

A few Dumbarton fans thought that about Morton last night.

We got humped.

Morton played very well.

Hopefully we'll beat you Wasps down at The Rock this Saturday though.

A few Dumbarton fans thought that about Morton last night.

We got humped.

Morton played very well.

Hopefully we'll beat you Wasps down at The Rock this Saturday though.

Going to be hard but alloa need to take 6 points from Dumbarton and Morton as the last 3 games are against the top 3. On Saturday this will be my hardest game to watch for me, a win is crucial but if we lose and cowden win it will leave us one point off a play-off

• 2 weeks later...

We took around 1000 there earlier in the season and there was still plenty of space on the terracing. I'm sure you'll be fine.

We could potentially win the league there if Hamilton drop points and we win our next two. If so then we could take 2500-3000.

Dundee will get small stand plus railway end

If we got the other end behind the goal would it be at the expense of the home support or would they still be accommodated? I know fans don't like it but I'd imagine the club will want to maximise this opportunity.