Edinburgh utd

budgie smuggler

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what they will do, for joe will be the same which is a shame as these guys clearly don't want to be there.

I thought the lad joe had bids accepted so they haven't priced anyone out a move ?

Nothing stopping clubs paying if they want a player,

Players shouldn't have signed for a club if they didn't want to be there.........but hopefully all gets it sorted.

Poor old Elliott is getting all the abuse from Johnny and co haha, but Elliott is only Kevin hanrratty's puppet, he's calling the shots at Edinburgh now. Edinburgh will bend over and sell out to Haddington, money talks!!

Humey and joe will be at Haddington before the season starts, mark my words....

Poor old Elliott is getting all the abuse from Johnny and co haha, but Elliott is only Kevin hanrratty's puppet, he's calling the shots at Edinburgh now. Edinburgh will bend over and sell out to Haddington, money talks!!

Humey and joe will be at Haddington before the season starts, mark my words....

Better get them in quick then season starts midweek and Haddington have conceded 15 goals in last 3 games,ok I know they're only friendlies.

Really impressed with Dunbar today they were excellent I though. I think they will be worth a wager to get promoted this season, they could be the surprise package.

The resist Dunbar fans will be able to comment but I though the boy Conor up front was excellent, he will score a lot of goals this season.

Really impressed with Dunbar today they were excellent I though. I think they will be worth a wager to get promoted this season, they could be the surprise package.

The resist Dunbar fans will be able to comment but I though the boy Conor up front was excellent, he will score a lot of goals this season.

wrong forum pal!

Took in the Annbank Utd v Edinburgh Utd match last night and I must say really enjoyed it.

Edinburgh played some great stuff 2nd half ..

Great bunch of boys and committee / management were excellent as well.

Wish them All the best for the new season & hope they enjoy their weekend on the west coast.

Cheers

it was Edinburgh United Alba that travelled to Annbank for Friday's friendly. i played in it and it was a great game. despite being 4-0 down at half time we made some changes and won the second half 1-0 with some great stuff being played. Annbank were impressive for a very young side. both strikers quick and strong and move well whilst i liked number 11 Hilly ????? i think very quick and great feet. Best player was right back blair who at having just turned 17 looks to have a good future in the game.

how did our juniors get on today. heard they were a bit short of bodies

it was Edinburgh United Alba that travelled to Annbank for Friday's friendly. i played in it and it was a great game. despite being 4-0 down at half time we made some changes and won the second half 1-0 with some great stuff being played. Annbank were impressive for a very young side. both strikers quick and strong and move well whilst i liked number 11 Hilly ????? i think very quick and great feet. Best player was right back blair who at having just turned 17 looks to have a good future in the game.

how did our juniors get on today. heard they were a bit short of bodies

I think they lost 2.1.

Took in the Annbank Utd v Edinburgh Utd match last night and I must say really enjoyed it.

Edinburgh played some great stuff 2nd half ..

Great bunch of boys and committee / management were excellent as well.

Wish them All the best for the new season & hope they enjoy their weekend on the west coast.

Cheers

Many thanks Ginola, yeah we were a bit dazed in the 1st half and were punished for some poor decision making by our centre back. 2 stonewall penalties that could be avoided, 2nd half we showed what we are capable of and scored a lovely goal, also had another 3 or 4 chances that could have changed the result. Would like to say a big thanks to Annbank Utd for the hospitality they put on after the game. Very impressive set up there!!

So being fouled gives him the right to deliberately stamp on someone I can't believe ur defending that type of behavior and there was 1 challenge from our midfielder that was out of order but at least we go in to a challenge and not stamp on someone when there not looking

Archived