Twin Peaks

yoda

Part 14 was big indeed!

The long wait for the trip to Jack Rabbit's Palace was worth it.  Didn't think we'd ever see big Andy in the lodge but there you have it.  The Giant is officially known as The Fireman too.  Sarah Palmer scene went from being incredibly upsetting to fucking crazy in about 5 seconds! The poor woman has been through enough.

Hard to sum up Episode 14, wonderfully weird doesn't do it justice. I liked the strong link to Episode 8 and the FWWM reference with David Bowie getting his scene and 'In Memory Of' in credits.

Didn't see the twist with Diane coming or the inclusion of a Cockney geezer to Twin Peaks.

Really liked the closing song at the Roadhouse.

Hard to sum up Episode 14, wonderfully weird doesn't do it justice. I liked the strong link to Episode 8 and the FWWM reference with David Bowie getting his scene and 'In Memory Of' in credits.
Didn't see the twist with Diane coming or the inclusion of a Cockney geezer to Twin Peaks.
Really liked the closing song at the Roadhouse.

I don't think I've enjoyed television as much as this. I'm going to devastated when this finishes. I genuinely want it to go on forever.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I don't think I've enjoyed television as much as this. I'm going to devastated when this finishes. I genuinely want it to go on forever.

Same here it's so incredible, I've saved every episode on my Sky box and watched them all twice and 1 to 8 three times.

Ironically it ends with a double bill on my birthday which is a great birthday present but will leave a big big void for me and all TP and Lynch fans.

Episode 14 was brilliant, easily the best of the series, apart from the already legendary Ep 8. 

Cole's line, 'Last night I had another Monica Bellucci dream', delivered so earnestly to Albert and Tammy, was hilarious. Haven't we all, Gordon, haven't we all? :lol:

I know The Return has frustrated and annoyed almost as many Twin Peaks fans as it has delighted others, but as a long-time David Lynch fan (rather than a Twin Peaks fan), with little investment in the kitschy, soapier aspects of the original, I think it's far superior to the first two series, and almost on a par with the majestically demonic Fire Walk With Me.

I've watched every episode of The Return at least three times (twice on TV, once on my tablet), and loved almost every moment of it. The ambient drones and unsettling undertones that make up much of the soundtrack are experienced most fully with headphones on, but nothing beats watching this on a big TV, with the lights off, in the middle of the night, allowing this unique, unpredictable show to sweep you away.

Edited by Frankie S

Ep 14 was brilliant stuff. I'm torn as to what my favourite episode has been so far, but I think it's between this one and "Got A Light?".

I can't believe there are only four more episodes to go. There seems to be way too much ground to cover in just four shows, so I'm thinking there has to be room for a fourth season. Or is that wishful thinking?

I think they can quite easily tie it all up in 4 hours if you think how much filler there has been like the guy sweeping the floor for 10 minutes and some other pointless shite.

They won't answer all of it that's not the twin peaks way bit its really building up to something.

17 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

Episode 15 was brilliant. Loved every second of it. Even better than 14. This is really picking up pace now. Can't wait to see what happens, but don't want it to end.

Just literally finished watching it, some great scenes ranging from sweet to heartbreaking to damn creepy.

Great tribute to the Log Lady and nice to see her in the Credits 'In Memory of Margaret Lanterman'

7 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

Gave the first episode of this a go after hearing much positivity.

Can only assume the people who kept watching past episode 1 want something different from a TV show than me. Ill leave it at that.

Twin Peaks: The Return is definitely not for everyone. Thankfully.

2 hours ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

Am I right in saying, its not on next week?

It's still on but there's a GOT season finale double bill so TP has been pushed back a day.

It's normally on Sky Atlantic about 3.00 am on the Monday but next week it's on at 1.00 am on the Tuesday.

Edited by JustOneCornetto
Just read somewhere else that it will be available On Demand from 2.00 am on the Monday