Batman: Arkham Knight

EdgarusQPFC

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just finished Arkham City on the remaster.  I have completed all the side missions apart from the Virtual Reality dives and the Riddler hostages.  I really can't be arsed picking up 440 riddler trophies.  

I really enjoyed the game again, and it was a lot of fun.  Although the battle with Mr Freeze this time seemed a lot simpler, I would guess as I remember what you had to do exactly.  Arkham Asylum was also great fun.

Asylum, City, Origins, Knight although Origins was made by a different developer so its kinda skippable.

Honestly, for me they perfected things with Asylum and since then its kinda been downhill, Asylum was a tight, directed almost metroid-vania style experience and the open world forumla didnt really add anything to the mix.

Have to disagree. I am going through City again, and it is impressive how they managed to offer a world with interesting and well-written quests while maintaining a tight story. The story in City is miles better than Asylum's and the ending is my favourite moment in all of Batman films and games.

Completed Arkham City, all the side quests other than The Riddler's and the Catwoman and Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. It still remains my favourite game of all time. I think the story and combat are absolutely brilliant, and the side quests are fun and add in other villains who bring more than fan service. Almost all of them bring something different out of Batman.
I know the next logical step would be to move on to Arkham Knight, but it really is a chore going through all those fucking Batmobile missions. If I could skip them, then AK would be right up there with Arkham City.

Archived