Eurovision

Sooky

IT'S MUTHAFUCKING EUROVISION DAY. About to head north to Aberdeen to my mates party. Looking forward to scoring the f**k out of the acts and getting so drunk I barely remember any of the show.

Eurovision day always begins at 10am with Graham Norton on Radio 2!

I think I'd like to see Bulgaria win it tonight. Well, that, or the rap/yodelling Romanians.

7 hours ago, Sooky said:

Eurovision day always begins at 10am with Graham Norton on Radio 2!

I think I'd like to see Bulgaria win it tonight. Well, that, or the rap/yodelling Romanians.

My favourites as well. I've actually listened to ours a few more times now and it's great.

the betting odds have opened back up massively Italy have went from odds on to 11/8 then Portugal 15/8, Bulgaria 4/1 then nobody until 16/1

Odds go mental during the competition. Remember last year had either Belgium or Spain at 30/1 and their price came right down to 2nd favs after the performance.

At the moment going for Belgium at 16s and Sweden at 20s.

Odds go mental during the competition. Remember last year had either Belgium or Spain at 30/1 and their price came right down to 2nd favs after the performance.

At the moment going for Belgium at 16s and Sweden at 20s.

Yeah Spain collapsed immediately after their performance. Didn't reflect their final score.

I missed this last year due to end of exam 'celebrations'. Looking forward to it this year. Haven't heard any of the songs yet but hoping for an Italy win. Shame that Il Volo didn't win a couple of years ago but the Swedish entry was tremendous that year. The second placed Russian one, not so much.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen