Supplies for the wrestling

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'll be out all day so I'm planning on dropping beer and vodka at my pals house along with plenty of crisps on Saturday. Will proabably go to his drunk with a takeaway about 11ish. Looking forward to the full day out as much as the event.

Anyone heading out for it?

Considered the usual venues in Glasgow but a mate has suggested Edinburgh (and that's a better financial option for taxis home)

I seen an ad for Sportsters saying they were screening it but not sure where else in Edinburgh might do it, any ideas lads?

I'm watcvhing it at a pub for the first time in Newcastle, £25 a seat but that all goes towards grog and its table service with hot waitresses. I think I'm more excited for this than when I went two years ago, despite the card being underwhelming.

I'm undecided whether to get energy drinks and coffee to stay awake or try and sleep for a few hours and get up before it starts.

Snack wise, some biscuits and pringles will probably see me through

I'm planning on getting some sleep before and after, then heading to work at 8.30am. I'm gonna be shattered.

Will get supplies for the big event on Saturday - will probably get a pizza on the go with some crisps to snack on.

I'm watcvhing it at a pub for the first time in Newcastle, £25 a seat but that all goes towards grog and its table service with hot waitresses. I think I'm more excited for this than when I went two years ago, despite the card being underwhelming.

grog, excellent word, are you Alf Stewart?

What supplies are folk getting in for Wrestlemania?

Last year me and my mate had an all dayer, watching old wrestling videos all day. I scooped a crate of Strongbow and he had a crate of Stella before we went out. When we got to Walkabout we could barely stand then got fucked out for taking our tops off and screaming "that's what I do!" when Mark Henry was making an entrance.

Had no recollection of the night so ordered the replay with a pizza next day with said mate.

Archived