Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

I could bring round the bold boy on a lead* if you're wanting rid of them. Thank you.

*For a nominal fee.

I think just a picture of Smudger would be enough to scare these pair of c***s off.

Day 3 and he aint leaving the house.Went to the door a few times i opened the door then he looked at me with that "im nae going out in that you mentalist"then went back to the living room and assumed the position 20171225_175157.jpg

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Day 3 and he aint leaving the house.Went to the door a few times i opened the door then he looked at me with that "im nae going out in that you mentalist"then went back to the living room and assumed the position 20171225_175157.jpg

To be fair I would avoid going outside when it's cold and snowy if I didn't have to.

My cats forget that snow is cold and wet so they still meow for the balcony door when it snows, go out and jump in it, realize it's unpleasant and run back inside (getting snow all over the place).   Ivan the younger one is particularly bad for this.

Edited by senorsoupe