Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

The missus and daughter have been watching a programme about cats, hosted by Jo Brand. There was a bit about a kid with autism and her folks got a Maine Coon. Totally transformed her life, brought her out of her shell and has helped her and her family lead a normal life (except the cat literally goes everywhere with them out and about). The cat even sits in the bath with the kid. Will be on catch up somewhere. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The missus and daughter have been watching a programme about cats, hosted by Jo Brand. There was a bit about a kid with autism and her folks got a Maine Coon. Totally transformed her life, brought her out of her shell and has helped her and her family lead a normal life (except the cat literally goes everywhere with them out and about). The cat even sits in the bath with the kid. Will be on catch up somewhere. 

I can attest to that.

My missus works with people with disabilities including people with autism and our older cat, Wally, who is part Maine Coone is really good with them and they really love him.  Maine Coone's make excellent therapy cats (although he is pretty useless at other cat functions such as mousing).

There appears to be a mouse situation developing in my flat.  Wally, the older cat, as it turns out is a pretty good hunter, I watched him catch a mouse and then devour it whole. 

Ivan the kitten is not so useful, he caught one and then just played with it for a while until it ran away. 

On 11/20/2017 at 20:48, Gaz FFC said:

Working in a house today and the cat of the house was very curious following me round as I got on wi the job.

Stunning wee black and white fella wi a cool mark on its nose.

Made me wanna get a pussy to play wi in the Gaz house.

Do it.

On 20/11/2017 at 20:48, Gaz FFC said:

Working in a house today and the cat of the house was very curious following me round as I got on wi the job.

Stunning wee black and white fella wi a cool mark on its nose.

Made me wanna get a pussy to play wi in the Gaz house.

Pics or GTF

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Joking mate, get yourself a cat and join a great thread!

If only it were that simple.

I'd happily get 1 as they're clearly great fun but the wife is so anti cat it's sickening.

She also has the cheek to play wi cats when we visit her friend who has 3 of them. 

Stupid wifey.